eagle's

Teacher:"alright!!!!... we are now in the second game... as you know, the participants will catch as many birds as possible. and if you ask whether the bird should live or not, the answer is no. It doesn't matter if the bird is dead or alive. The only thing matter is you receive the core"

(A/n: every animal's or monster except human, elves, dwarf, and demi human have a crystal like core in their body)

Azusa:"yosh!!!..that'll make it easy"

Shin:"yeah"

Rigo:"catching bird huh? Well it's better than fighting a f**k*** Dragon"

Teacher:"the game will take place in the woods so get ready"

-rimuru looked to the side and he saw william who was staring at her-

-rimuru waved at him but he immediately turned his head to the side-

Rimuru:"?"

Teacher:"Alright... the game is about to start, please stand in this magic circle"

-they all then walked towards the magic circle-

Rimuru:"(I hope this went well)"

Elrick:"....hey rimuru, is there something I'm your mind right now?"

Rimuru:"ah no...I just... you know"

Elrick:".....*snap* ah... hahaha don't worry we'll win this thing as we did in the dungeon >:D"

Rimuru:"....... "

Teacher:"Ok teleport in

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1"

-after they got teleported, they all immediately searched for the bird-

Rimuru:"woods?.... Hey isnt eagle lives in the mountain or something? "

Azusa:"yes but there's a lot who lives in the woods too"

Elrick:"IGHT LETS HUNT!!"

-2 hour later-

Rigo:"we've been searching for hours and we only manage to found only 4??"

Azusa:"its strange..."

Rigo:"what strange"

Azusa:"the forest..when we get teleported i can hear some of the birds and now everything is... "

Rimuru:"its quiet"

Shin:"too quiet"

Elrick:"hey guys look"

Seen there is a big rock with a lot of skeleton below it

Rimuru:"why is there soo much bone in here? And look at the shape of it"

Rigo:"is that a.. "

Azusa:"yeah... Eagle's bone"

Rimuru:" Even the core is crushed up"