𝟰𝟳 || 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

Start from the beginning

"You did it ( Y/n )-cchi!" Kise cheers as he clutches to your back.

"WE WON!"

He swings an arm around as Aomine and Murasakibara come up to ruffle your hair, Kagami grinning brightly.

"We... won." You mumble, watching the streamers pool on the ground.

It still didn't feel real. Not until you remember what had actually happened.

But, it was all still a blur.

All you remember was the irritated look on Jabberwock's faces.

Ankle breaker after ankle breaker,

Snarky remark after another,

Dunk after dunk,

Three pointer after another...

You and your friends showed them nothing but the bitter taste of defeat.

"We won!" You cheer, throwing your hands in the air. Your sudden enthusiasm catches your friends off guard and almost sends Kise to the ground.

"Nice pass, Tetsuya!" You smile at the blue-haired boy by your side, giving him a high five.

"Of course, ( N/n )." Kuroko smiles back, his eyes closing. Kise leaps off your back where Kagetora slaps you happily.

But, then, the peaceful atmosphere was shattered by a familiar figure on the other side of the court.

Silver and the rest of Jabberwock.

"Don't bullshit me!" Silver roars, raising a hand in protest. His venomous eyes were fixated on you, his blood boiling.

The crowd falls quiet as they listen to his angry words directed at your team.

"That was a fluke! This whole game was a fluke, y'hear?!" He continues to bellow, taking a step towards your team.

Before you could snap at him, Nash beats you to it.

"Shut it, Silver. You sound pathetic." Nash's low voice was only just audible to you as he faced the opposite direction. His head was low too, closed eyes and fists directed at the ground.

"In basketball, the scoreboard says it all." Nash grits out, veins throbbing in his shaking fists as he fights back disappointed tears.

"They were better than us... that's all there is to it."

That was all it took to silence the other side, their jaws clenching and eyes twitching with frustration.

"MOTHER FUCKERS!" Silver curses, stomping his foot.

( ngl I was so disappointed when this scene wasn't in the movie )

Slowly but surely, they filed out of the room, disappearing out the side doors and down the maze of corridors.

"( N/n )!" A voice calls you from the sideline, snapping you back to reality.

Turning your head in the voice's direction, you find your dad and friends wearing bright smiles as they cheered for you. Surprisingly, Midorima was already there as he was receiving a ridiculous amount of high fives from Akira.

Atsumu and Osamu both grin at you, flashing the thumbs up. ( D/n ) smiled brightly and Ukai gave you a nod and a smirk.

"Come on. I'm sure you all wanna go to your friends and family." Kagetora speaks up, grinning in your direction.

"Thank you for the game!" The team shouts at him, some bowing. Kagetora only nods his head and hooks an arm around your shoulders, the other around Riko's.