Part 14 (Book Finale)

The next night

Jayden spent the night at her grandma's house. I and Cory were laying down, it was around 6 am. I didn't go to sleep. Cory was asleep. I was on my phone. Cory had turned around and hugged me. Honestly, I don't even know why I tried to leave. He hasn't done anything in years. He spends time with Jayden when I'm at work and I spend time with her when he's working. You sigh still not being able to sleep, Cory was asleep next to you snoring softly, you smiled turning towards him. You softly rub his arms as he shifted in his deep slumber. You suddenly felt a tear roll down your face.

Without realizing it, you thought of life without cory. You thought of the loneliness and pain you would be feeling. You sniffled as more tears poured out of your eyes. You thanked god for such a wonderful human being, you were so happy thanks to him. You'd want nothing but the same for him, he deserves it so much. You unknowingly slipped into a love rush, a burst a love washed over you as you decided when he wakes up it will be the best day for him. You got up and showered as you knew you wouldn't have time for it later.

You made him breakfast, often checking up on him to see if he was awake. You were almost done with the pancakes when you walked up to his room again.

"Goodmorning baby."

"Goodmorning handsome, stay right there and don't move ok?

He looked at you confused but nods and sits up.

You bring him breakfast on a tray and kissed his forehead.

"T-Thank you baby but what is this for?"

"Nothing just felt like spoiling my baby today."

He smiled and cocked his head to the side, you nod for him to try the food. He takes a bite and immediately smiles. You were so good at cooking, you go to the closet and pick out some clothes for him to wear.

"Oh! Make sure you shower too babe we are going out."

"Ok."

Even if his mouth was full you still heard him, you grab you some clothes and set them out also, wanting to match the color scheme with cory.

You smiled to yourself making a quick plan as you ate in the kitchen, cory walks down with the tray in hand, he puts it in the sink and immediately walks towards you. He holds you from behind as he wrapped his body around you, he smiles as you hold him back while munching, he leaves you to finish eating so he can shower, you quickly texted one of corys friends to help you,

"Hey can you keep cory busy for like 2 hours"

"Yeah but for what?"

"Im suprising him today!!"

"Can you come and get him in like 20 minutes hes in the shower right now so it'll be a min before he comes out, ill let you in before i leave."

"Yeah i got you"

You heard the shower turn on and you put you plan in action. You sprinted up the stairs and grabbed your clothes you changed in the downstairs bathroom when you hear a knock, you open the door for corys friend and you thank them before hopping in your car you drive to different stores grabbing items youll need.

"Baby where did you go and why is my friend here??"

"Just go with him for a few hours i have something to do."

You knew it was the wrong response but you didn't want to ruin the surprise. You drove all over buying gifts clothes new gadgets and a new FNAF plush. Of course its not gift without his favorite candy. You drove back to see Cory's car is still there, you walk in to find the house empty. You nod getting things together, you first spread out rose petals and turned on those fake tea lights chuckling, you know if you got real candles you wouldn't hear a end to his nagging. Trailing petals and lights from the front door to his bedroom. You assembled the gifts in a orderly fashion on his bed, making it look pretty you know that you didnt do this often as you should but you know he'd appreciate it.2

You got a whole bunch of balloons and layed the all over the floor, yes it would be a huge pain to clean up but his smile would be worth it. You look out the window as you finish up, after you suprise him you would take him out to dinner, your bestfriend luckily got you guys in a reservation at 5:30 then you would take him to your favorite spot that you happen to own.

"Y/n you ready?"

Corys friend texted you and you shot him a quick yeah as you did the last minute touches on your outfit and the gifts. You see them pull up and cory rushes to get to you, his friend may have told him a little lie to make the surprise bigger, he unlocks the door hands fumbling when he opens it his eyes immediately fall to the floor. Questions bolted around his brain as he follows the trail upstairs. He opens the door and his eyes couldnt believe it there you were on his bed with a bunch of gifts and the most beautiful grin ever.

"I love you babyboy"

His eyes swelled with tears a little but he shook it off and ran towards you, holding you tightly as you fell backward onto the bed, he takes in your scent, your shape, everything he takes in and calms down.

"T-thank you baby, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"

He yells in your embrace as he squeezes tighter, he could cry right now honestly. Cory didn't know what to say he stands up and his eyes trace over the gifts, he's in disbelief it was so much for him.

"Unt unt I'm not done let's go."

"H-huh what do yo-"

You grab his hand and drag him down stairs, into your car. You wanted to drive so he sat in the passenger seat. You start driving to the restaurant holding his hand gently massaging it. Arriving on time you wink at your friend as you get seated by the waiter, you tell him you got the bill and if he says other wise he was gonna get it. You know he felt bad but he needed this, he needed you, sometime to relax and feel appreciated. You both ate and had a fun time, the view was beautiful you paid for the food and grabbed his hand to head out side to the back, where it was a separate place for you and him. Of course you both didn't drink but you wanted to get dessert to share so you guys sat outside as a molten lava cake was brought out.

"Baby, I know I don't do this as often as I should but I woke up today realizing that I'm truly blessed to have someone like you in my life. You've been there for me while working hard and I really should treat you more often. I love you so much. I don't want anyone else but you."

You confessed with a wide grin on your face. He smiled at you, a genuine and gentle grin that told you he felt the same and thank you. You drove back home and immediately tell cory to go take his clothes off. He raises his eyebrows and looks you up and down but you waved him off,

"Hey! Nothing like that I wanna give you a massage."

He laughed slightly after a joking "ouu a massage huh?" You rolled you eyes and walk to the bedroom, you see him take his pants off along with his shirt and he lays down on his stomach as you grip his shoulders. Massaging his body you feel his tension loosen as if it was all flying away. You whispered little i love yous while doing so. You finished up and cuddled into him. You slept in his arms hoping you did good and he felt appreciated. Because thats what he deserves.