Part 8: SOS

Jayden woke up at like 3AM. Cory was on his computer. Jayden had came in the kitchen and turned the light switch on. Cory had came in there. "What are you doing?" Cory said. "Getting a glass of milk." Jayden said. "Oh. What's wrong?" Cory said. "I saw something outside of my window." Jayden said. "Like what?" Cory said. "It looked like a man. It also said my name. He had a tattoo on his face of a rose." Jayden said. "Oh. You want to sleep in our room for tonight?" Cory asked. "Sure." Jayden said. "You can sleep in between us." Cory said.

The next morning:
Jayden had scared me when I woke up. Cory never told me she was in the bed with us. I didn't notice she was in the bed until I came back in the room. "I'll take her to school." Cory said. "Okay." I said. When Cory got back, we had an argument because he didn't want me to take Jayden to my dad's house.

He put on his jacket and was about to get his keys. I knew he was about to leave but I couldn't stand being in the room with him for another minute. I was walking out of the room when I felt him pull me but my arm. "I'll be back soon chill." He told me.

"Bitch." I mumbled. He clenched his jaw and stared at me. "What?" I said with an attitude.
He grabbed me by my throat so I was looking directly. "Excuse me?" He asked. I could sense he was a little annoyed with me now. Both of us knew he doesn't like when anyone, in general, has an attitude with him. Especially me.

"Y/N I know we had an argument but don't start with all that." He said sternly.

"Okay okay, whatever." I rolled my eyes at him and tried to pull away.

"I'm serious. Keep having an attitude and I might have to deal with it myself," he said even more sternly and gripped harder.

I whimpered in response and he let go. "Get on the bed, clothes off." He told me.

Alright see now Im lowkey kinda scared, I wanted to test him a lil bit but I didn't think he was finna  fuck up my insides. Once he starts, he is not stopping. Like AT ALL.

I  quickly got on the bed and stripped. He took off his jacket and took out his phone. I watched him click the screen a few times before he put the phone to his ear. "Yo change of plans, I can't come." And with that, he hung up the phone.

Cory's POV

I honestly didn't plan on this tonight. I was gonna go out with friends, but Y/N wanna have an attitude so I lemme fix that.

We both know I don't put u with disrespect. Especially when it comes to Y/N

You wanna act up bet.

I told Y/P/N to get on the bed and strip.
Im bout show Y/P/N not to disrespect me ever again

~Intercourse Skip💀~ nah..

"C-coryy slowdown- fuck!" Y/n moaned out underneath me. I smirking while continuing to thrust deep and fast. "No, you wanna disrespect me and have an attitude, so consider this your punishment," I said pulling out. "Turn over on your hands and knees," I said.

Your POV:

Lord have mercy. Im starting to regret having an attitude.

"Turn over on your hands and knees.'' He said. "But-'' I was cut off by him kinda shouting at me. "Im not gonna tell you again, turn over on your hands and knees or I'll make it way worse."

My legs were already shaking just from those few thrusts he did before. I tried to slowly turn over, but I guess I wasn't quick enough. He flipped me over fast, putting his hand on my lower back creating a deep arch, and immediately put his big friend right back in. Giving me no time to adjust, he starts thrusting deep but a little slower than before. "Pull some out- mmhh" I moaned out. He ignored me and began to go deeper. His grip on my hips got tighter, I was officially a moaning mess.

"Cory!" I moaned out loud when I felt I'm pick up the pace. "That's ain't my name." He said slowing down. "Fuckkk please!" I whined out.

I have to admit, the pain turned into pleasure quickly.

"What's my name?" He said now finding my g-spot, I could feel him his tip grinding against it. I shoved my head into a pillow and my mouth went slack until I felt him stop and a harsh slap on my left cheek. Quickly my head shot up, "daddy.." I mumbled.

"Don't act all shy now, say it louder."

"Daddy!" I tried I yell out but it came out as a moan.

I looked back at him and he smirked. Then he continued, I knew I was finna be sore for the next few days, maybe weeks.

Totally worth it.

——————I'm so sorry, but we skipping it, everything I wrote might get my whole page taken down😭😭———
1

He finally got his nut and pulled out slowly. I was still trying to catch my breath. My mind cloudy and my eyes low. I tried to scoot myself up to the headboard but could barely move. I heard Cory laughing a little bit, "it's not funny." I said to him."Ehh, it is a little bit. At least now I know you not gonna disrespect me again." I smiled to myself knowing it was true, but if being disrespectful gets my fucked like this I'm up for it.

He went to the bathroom to get a rag and came back to clean me up. I almost fell asleep until I felt a light slap on my thigh waking me up.

"Don't go to sleep yet, put this on and then come downstairs." Cory said to me giving me one of his shirts. It was big on me but that's fine since I'm gonna take it anyways.

I lowly groaned and slowly got up since I was so much pain. I got up and out the shirt and put on a new pair of underwear.

Thank god we have railings at the stairs or I would've fell already. I limped my way into the living room where Cory was and there were chocolates and other snacks on the table. Cory standing there, only in his sweatpants smiling at me. I tried my best to walking over to him but failed and he helped me up. I gave him a big hug and he hugged back slapping my ass in the process. "Fuck. Please don't do that.. my ass is already sore from you putting in work" I said softly chuckling after.

He laughing a little and helped me get to the couch. "Wanna watch a movie or a tv show?" He asked. "You pick"