Part 4: Stay True

In the morning I got a call from the hospital and they said "I'm so sorry to inform you that we switched your results with another babies. Your baby is well and healthy." I was so happy. "I'm sorry hold on." I said. "Cory. Cory, wakeup." I said. "What girl?" Cory said. I put the phone on speaker and asked the lady to repeat what she just said. She repeated it and then she hung up. Cory had jumped up and starting dancing all around the house. "Cory, what are you doing?" I said. "Celebrating, girl." Cory said. "Boy, It is 5 o'clock in the morning." I said. "Who cares?" Cory said loudly. "Cory, are you drunk?" I asked. "No." Cory said. "Mm hm" I said. "Why you say it like that?" Cory said. "Said it like what?" I said. "Like you don't believe me." Cory said. "Because i don't. Cory, your eyes are red as hell." I said. "That don't mean nothing." Cory said. "Ig you're right." I said. "You wanna go over to my moms?" Cory asked. "Sure. But what if she's sleeping?" I said. "Trust me. My mom is never sleep this early. She's always cooking or something." Cory said. "Are you sure because I don't want your mom cussing us out." I said. "Trust me. She's up." Cory said.
(Ima skip to when they get there)

We were sitting at the dinning table, I was sitting by Cory. When his mom was otp with someone, Cory s
looked at me and winked at me. I smiled. Cory had mouthed "were about to go." "Okay, bye." Cory's mom mouthed.