Frustrated, Krish threw his set of cards on the ground and ran to Dhara claiming he wouldn't ever play card games with a cheater named Shiva. After many attempts at pacifying Krish, they decided to play dumb charades in teams.

"Ahem, I will decide teams! Hetal and Raavi, both of you team up, and Krish and Shiva will be in one team!" said Suman desperately attempting to wield some control over this situation by giving her son a stern look when he silently pleaded to play with Raavi instead. Thus, Raavi partnered with Hetal, while Shiva partnered with Krish, and Gaumbi, Dhara and Dev and Rishita rounded out rest of the teams.

Even though Raavi wanted to partner with Shiva, and quite frankly there wasn't any fun in these games if it wasn't with Shiva, she diplomatically kept quiet and smiled at Hetal. Gosh, what wouldn't she give to partner with Shiva? Hey Bholenath, please do something, she'd give up her new salwar suit AND the saree Dhara Di just gave her.

At the moment, Shiva was miming a movie, but Krish was being a dumbass, much to Shiva's frustration who hated losing these games.

"Chal Krishu, soch ke jawaab de, sirf 15 seconds baache hai" Suman encouraged him. As everyone began the countdown, unable to contain herself, Raavi burst out, "its Kedarnath," to which Shiva feelingly yelled thank-you.

"Maa! Bahot ho gaya! Yeh Krish na, ek number ka gadheda hai! Hetal, mujhe Raavi apne team main chahiye!" said Shiva rudely. He hated that he sounded petty, but he hated losing even more.

"Shiva!" everyone rebuked him, as Raavi looked at him wide eyed: Did he just say he wanted her in his team...in front of everyone?

As Krish opened his mouth to fiercely defend himself, "Its ok, I will switch with Shiva," said Hetal, wanting to avoid fights between Krish and Shiva. "Krish, we'll rock together! Leave the husband-wife team alone, they'll miss us when we are gone!" said Hetal cheekily, knowing Raavi was dying to partner with Shiva.

When it was Raavi's turn, and she saw her pick and smiled to herself. She indicated the number seven. Then mimed the first part of the title, with little flicks of her wrist and then second part of the title broad gestures with her hand. Within 10 seconds, Shiva guessed, "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." They high fived each other, he smiled and said, "maine bola tha, acchi picture hai, dekh lete hain. Dekho kaam aagayi." Both of them loved Harry Potter often getting into verbal arguments over their favorite characters.

When she sat down, she cheekily texted him, "if there is one thing you could wingardium leviosa off right now, what would it be? You go first."

She saw his lips twitch but couldn't text back because was Shiva's turn next. He put on his best poker face, as he picked up his chit. As he mimicked kicking a ball, Raavi concurrently yelled "Bend It like Beckham" and mimicked his signature move after he scored on the soccer field. His lips curved into a real smile and looked everyone as if to say, I-am-going-to-clean-your-pockets.

Having a lot of fun teasing Shiva, she texted him again, "heard you missed out on a couple of mangoes at the Beach today. Tsk Tsk"

Shiva looked at the message she sent and gave a look to say she wasn't teasing; she was a tease. She lifted her shoulders in the smallest of shrugs. Knowing he would dearly pay for this later, he replied back, "Could've sworn they were...mosquitoes."

How dare he call her...mosquitoes? She gave him a snooty stare, but he gave a look right back to say, Lunch se paka rahi hai...

Mentally chanting to cool herself, she texted back, "Khud se baat kar rahe ho, toh theek hai! Warna chashme lagwa lo. MOSQUITOES, really?", with that she turned her attention back to the game.