Coffee

Wooyoungs pov

"So you don't actually feel anything towards that Changbin guy?" San asks.

"I mean... I don't know, I wish that it would have worked out between us because he is so-" before I can finish San interrupts me.

"You can-"

"Don't interrupt me. I was talking." I say.

San looks shocked.

It feels nice to stand up for myself.

"Did you really just tell me not to interrupt you?" San asks.

I expected him to sound angry but he sounds proud.

"Ya. I have to make it clear that you can't just interrupt people while they are talking." I say.

I'm trying my hardest to sound content but its hard for me to do that when I've bottled up my courage almost all of my life.

"What happened while you were at your dads? Your like a completely different person." San says.

"I don't know." I say, but I do know. I changed medication, and this time it is actually working.

"Either way whatever happened did good changes to you." San says smiling.

"Ya Changbin is a  pretty good influence." I say jokingly, however Sans smile quickly fades at the mention of Changbins name.

"Ya ok." He says turning around a walking away.

Weird.

School has ended and Changbin and I are meeting up at the coffee shop down town.

I get to the coffee shop expecting to be the first one there, but he is already there.

He waves at me and I wave at him as I go up to the counter to ordered a drink.

When I get my drink I go and sit down with him.

We are having a fun time talking and laughing and he says something so funny that I start laughing so hard I swallow my drink wrong.

I start coughing like crazy and it gets hard for me to breathe.

As I'm wheezing Changbin starts laughing at my wheezing which makes our whole situation even funnier.

I'm laughing so hard to the point where there are tears streaming down my cheeks.

After a good five minutes of being super obnoxious we finally calm down and are starting to get our breathing back to normal.

"I meant to ask you. Are you in the closet here too?" Changbin asks.

"No. My mom is super supportive of me." I say smiling.

What if he asks me to go out with him again.

"Why do you ask?" I say.

"I was just wondering because the people you hang out with according to Hyunjin are pretty fruity." Changbin says.

"Ya we are." I say laughing.

We talk some more, but while we are talking I see Changbin looking behind me a lot.

I turn around and make eye contact with San.

"Hi." I say waving my hand in the air with a big smile.

For some reason he looks mad.

"Hey." He says bluntly.

"Oh my god." I say putting my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" Changbin asks.

"This guy has been pissy all day and it's starting to fuck with my mood." I say annoyed.

"Have you tried asking him what's wrong?" Changbin asks.

"Yes, and yet he won't tell me. I'm starting to feel like I did something wrong." I say my voice cracking a little bit.

"Oh Wooyoung." Changbin says pulling me into a hug.

Even though I don't find hugs to be a good thing Changbins hugs are different they are almost like Sans, but I wouldn't want to hug Changbin for hours on end the way I do San.

"It probably has nothing to do with you." He says.

"I know." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

I pull away from Changbin to wipe the tear away, and as I turn around to look at San he looks even more mad.

He almost looks as if steam is about to start coming out of his ears.

After a good two seconds of eye contact he storms out of the coffee shop.