(Fluff) Keep warm: Strange x reader

"Stephen!" You yell through the rough winds blowing through the sanctum. "The storm is back!" Chills run up and down your spin as the ice frost the tips of your hair.

"Sorry!" He runs down the steps, slipping and sliding along until he was in the foyer, forcing the snow back to the right door. "We need to fix that," he laughs, growing when he sees you shivering beyond belief. "Hey, hey," his hands take yours.

"I hate that it's snowing outside too," teeth chattering, each word had moments of pause.

"Come on," he leads you away towards the living room, the fire place igniting instantly. "Stay here," on a couch piled with fresh, warm and sweet scented blankets you were placed, another put over you.

"I hate everything," you glare to cloaky who tickles your chin until you were laughing. "Okay, okay! I hate everything but you,"

Stephen walks back in with two cups of hot chocolate, stopping by the doorway with a soft toned look. With your body curled in front of the orange light, smile gleaming and bright, his heart almost leaped out his chest. "Hot chocolate?"

"Oh, thanks," you sigh at the soothing temperature change as he sat by your side. "You're the best,"

"I try," just behind you, Stephen sees Cloaky urging him. The fabric waved around its ends, wrapping it around itself and waving about. "What?" Stephen mouths in confusion.

Cloaky proceeded to take another blanket, acting as if it was you, he being Strange, and hugs it close. The sorcerer shakes his head frantically while the cloak nodded just the same.

"Still cold?" He finally asks after much persistence. All you do is shrug, letting your warm breath become visible in the air. "Here...?" He awkwardly questions with his arms open.

"Seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I'm not missing it," you tease, shuffling until you were on his lap, legs brought up to your chest. Stephen could feel a zoo in his stomach, cheeks burning up as you laid your head on his chest.

"Comfy?" He looks down at you pointedly.

"Very. Thank you," leaning up, a kiss was placed just by his lips. "You're cute when you're flustered," you say behind your mug.

"You're just cute all the time," he counters, not fully thinking his response through. "I mean- uhm- well you are- but not-" Strange stops as you start to laugh more obviously, "oh shut up,"

"Make me," you taunt, "oh head out of the gutter,"

You push his face away from yours, but he turns back with a wide grin. "You know... that would be another way to warm up~" he hums.

"Too bad I'm already warm," giving a smug wink, you take his empty mug with yours. "Dinner first, then we can get to that other offer!" You yell from the foyer.

Stephen sighs in disbelief, seeing Cloaky cross its arms at him. "Fine, thank you for your help,"

~~~

Sorry it's very short lol

- Anna ❤️