ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19

Start from the beginning

"Shut the fuck up bitch, and move away from him. Just because you may be pregnant by my fucking man doesn't mean you can sit under him all the time."

"Ella, you need to leave."

"Axel, you don't mean that!" She yelled as he sighed, shaking his head. After last night AJ didn't have the time or the energy to fight with anyone. Plus, he thought that he had gotten through to Ella, which it seems only went through one ear and came out the other.

Kamaria and Takahiro weren't the only ones that showed their ass at the club. Or should AJ rather say at home? Ella went full-blown psycho after they got back to Hiro's estate. Mad about Lola laying against him in the club and a dance they shared which she was doing the same. Once she was calm, they just all laid in the bed ending with them falling asleep after they talked a little. AJ thought once again he and Lola had gotten through to her, but it seemed they didn't, and he had finally had enough.

"Yeah, I do mean it. Until you understand that we are in this together and it's not just you and me, you need to leave. Shit, El, you are stressing yourself and Lo out, and it's not good for my babies...."

"You're choosing her!?" She yelled. Lola deep sighed so did AJ. The whole thing was about her, her, and her. Nothing either of them said was getting through to the crazy girl, and he couldn't take it any longer.

"It's not choosing Lola. It's removing myself from the crazy. Now please fucking go!" AJ yelled, making Ella huff leaving and slamming the door shut behind her.

"Don't come in here with that apologetic look Kamaria

"Don't come in here with that apologetic look Kamaria. We both know that you're not," Takahiro said, turning away from his wife. He was placing the final numbers on the things to be sold at the charity event. Hiro knew he had done wrong but for Kamaria to cut him was low.

"You're right. I'm not sorry, Takahiro, but I understand. I hurt you, and I thought it would hurt less if I spared you the whole truth. You finding out about me kissing Shino back was just like you were seeing it because it came from someone else. From him. Me seeing you kissed that woman last night cut me. It cut me bad, and I wanted you to feel how I felt, just like how you've been cutting me off for the past month. I'm done with that. I want my fucking husband back. I want us back. First, tell me who she was."

"I want us back to Ōjo," He said, pausing to take a deep sigh. "She was my EX. Before you blow this all out of proportion. It meant shit. I saw a way to make you hurt, and I took it. She kissed me first, and unlike you, I didn't kiss her back until I saw you. It was wrong. Am I sorry? No. Call us damage or whatever, but I'm not letting you go. Nor will I let you let me go. I don't like this hurting each other shit Kamaria. Let this be the only time and the last time we go through this," Hiro said, standing in front of his wife now. Mar nodded as he wrapped a hand around her neck, kissing her hard.

"Make-up sex?"

"No, because you won't be doing shit but taking my dick. Now turn around," He said. Kamaria smiled, turning slowly. Soon as she was around fully, Hiro bent her over the desk and gave her ass a hard smack. After he slowly unzipped her dress as he rubbed a hand up Mar's spine. She shivered underneath his touch, and just by the way he was touching her. Kamaria could tell he missed her as much as she missed him.