" What's inside? " I asked as we started walking again.

" Only one way to find out. " He said making me smile.

The both of us spend time with each other until the day ended.

[ 🥞 ]

Today's Christmas eve, Kisaki and Hanma showed up in the place we talked about meeting up. The one left is Takemichi, saying he will do stuff but I know what running on his mind.

Bruh, Hinata's dad is such a bummer. But it's for her daughter 'safety' so I think it's for the better? 

" Fuck, it's cold. " Hanma commented. 

" Hey. Is Takemitchy comin', or what? " Hanma asked. 

" He's taking care of somethin' for a while. " I answered. 

" He didn't ditch us, right? We're carrying our plan tomorrow you know. " Kisaki said. 

" Nope, he will come, my brother is a man of his words. " I answered. 

" Let's go inside and eat while we wait. " Chifuyu suggested making me hum. 

After going inside and ordering some food, we swiftly finished the food, of course, we pay for it and at the exact time Takemichi showed up.

" Sorry, I'm late! " Takemichi said. 

" It's the night before our big battle. You better get your ass in gear. " Hanma said. 

" Also, Takemitchy...what happened to your face? " Chifuyu asked making me laugh a little. 

" Damn, dude. You got even uglier. " Hanma said but Takemichi laugh it out making me sigh in worry. 

After calming down, the planning started. 

" We'll carry out our plan in Shibuya. Udagawa Christian Church. Taiju will conveniently go there alone late at night to pray. " Kisaki explained making me hum. 

" If Hakkai's gonna attack Taiju, it won't happen anywhere else but there. We're gonna wait for Taiju outside the Chapel. " Kisaki added. 

" Hakkai should already be in the church by then. Takemitchy and (Y/n), you two gonna reason with him. " He said. 

" Why tho? " I asked while sipping the drink I ordered for take-out. 

" You two get along with him, doesn't that make you two the best role? " Kisaki asked while exiting the restaurant while the 4 of us followed him from behind. 

" And, before Hakkai and Taiju can run into each other...the three of us outside will beat down Taiju! " He ended and splitting ways with us. Of course, with Hanma who's with him.

" Well, we're up against the black dragons tomorrow. Our secret plan's pretty much decided. " Chifuyu said while patting Takemichi's back as Hanma and Kisaki split way with us. 

" Dunno what you went through, but take that anger and vent it all tomorrow!! " Chifuyu said while putting his arm in around Takemichi's shoulder. 

" Yeah right! " I cheered while high fiving Chifuyu's other hand. 

' Hina...this time we'll protect your future. '

As we got home, Takemichi told me about what happened with him and Hinata which totally sadden me. 

" What did you that?? " I asked firmly.

" Do you really need to ask me that? " He asked with a sad tone.

" Of course, I want her to be safe and happy. " Takemichi answered.

" So do you think that will make her happy? " I asked but he looked away.

" Oh come on! Promise me, you'll fix your relationship with Hina-chan after the plan tomorrow? " I commented making Takemichi remove his tears.

" I don't kno-

" The answer should be, yes, idiot. " I huffed while crossing my arms.

" I'll try, and how dare you call me an idiot. " He said while ruffling my hair making the both of us laugh.

End

【01 / 26 / 22】

【01 / 26 / 22】