sempiternal

✎ Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez & The Scene" ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ, ʙᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴʏ

 Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez & The Scene
" ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ, ʙᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴʏ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

Lying in bed, Takemichi begins to piece together what will happen: Hakkai will kill Taiju and merge the Black Dragons with Toman, resulting in the bad future he saw. 

However, he does not think he has to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju, as he concludes that the Black Dragons will be a threat regardless of the leader. 

Though he is overwhelmed by the thought of fighting Taiju and the Black Dragons, in addition to Kisaki, he remembers his resolve to save the future, believing he is the only one able to.

I shook my head at his thoughts while looking at my cards wherein I'm playing with Takemichi's friends.

Takemichi mumbled some things in his bed making Atsushi look towards him.

" What're you mumbling about? " Atsushi asked. 

" Creepymichi. " Kazuchi commented. 

" Hm? " Takemichi asked while looking at our circle making me wave at him.

" If you're gonna ask why they are here, they said they wanted to see you. " I reminded.

Takemichi realizes that the four of them have joined Toman under his division, and Chifuyu, who is also in his room, reminds Takemichi that he invited them to Toman himself.

I looked at my phone as I heard a ting, the six of them had their own talk while I clenched my jaw before opening the message.

» Mi(c)key (≧∇≦)ノ «

Mi(c)key (≧∇≦)ノ 
Hey hey, (n/n)-chin~ | 6:24 pm

You
Hello, whaddya need? | 6:24 pm

Mi(c)key (≧∇≦)ノ 
Can't you remember?? You 
promised that we'll hang out today. | 6:24 pm 

You
I did? | 6:25 pm

Mi(c)key (≧∇≦)ノ
Yes, you did! You even showed me
that 
you put that plan on your calendar! | 6:25 pm 

You
Okay okay geez, calm down. I'll go. | 6:25 pm

Mi(c)key (≧∇≦)ノ
Great!! Meet me at the usual place. | 6:25 pm
[ Seen by You at 6:26 pm ]

At the regular place??