team?

» (Y/N)'S P

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

" Make sure nobody knows about this. Because if this gets out, I'm as good as dead. " The person said that Kisaki describes as the mole. 

' So this guy's the mole...

Interesting... 

" Don't worry. Nobody here's gonna rat you out. " Kisaki said. 

" So, do you know? " He asked. 

" Yeah. You wanna know the boss's movements? " The man asked. 

" Taiju movements? " Chifuyu asked. 

" Yeah. If we wanna beat the black dragons, we need info on Taiju. " Kisaki answered. 

" What he does on a typical day. Where he is, what he's doing, and at what time. That way we'll have a general idea of what we're dealing with. " Kisaki explained. 

" Knowing your enemy makes them easy to defeat, right? " He asked. 

" Oh, I see. " Takemichi commented making me shrug my shoulders. 

" I'm one of the boss's assistants, so I'm familiar with most of that... " The man said. 

" First of all, the boss... " Just as he is beginning to tell us, Koko bursts into the room making me click my tongue. 

" What's goin' on?! Smells like a rat in here! " Koko exclaimed. 

" Koko-kun. " The man said. 

" Tsk.

" The hell? We're already busted?

" Aw, man.

" Our last rat had it real bad, you know...couldn't take the heat, so I think he killed himself? " Koko said while leaning at a wall. 

" Y-You got it all wrong, Koko-kun. " The man said nervously. " I was just...

" It's torture...for youuu. " Koko said to the man. 

" Get this shitstain outta here. " Koko commanded to the other members of the black dragon that who's with him. 

" Yes sir!! " They answered. 

The two other Black Dragon members drag the mole away while he desperately begs for his life. 

" Now then! How to deal with the rest of yourself? " Koko asked while looking at us making me roll my eyes. 

" We're not here to fight. " Kisaki said. 

" A hundred thousand. " Koko said. 

" Eh?

" Huh?