Prompts: Vampire movie / show sentence starters

"A vampire, like a lady, never reveals his true age."

"Boy Scouts and vampire slayers should always be prepared."

"Death to all vampires?"

"Do you have any idea how rare love is? In a thousand years, I have found it but twice, and when I have, I have honoured it."

"Do you smell that? It smells like death and fungus. It's Vampire B.O."

"Drink this (Character). Become one of us."

"Good night, blood sucker!"

"Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness. No matter how easy it is to turn it off, it keeps trying to fight its way back in. Sometimes I let it."

"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow."

"I think he is a good guy. But at the end of the day, he's still a vampire."

"I think I should warn you all, when a vampire bites it, it's never a pretty sight. No two bloodsuckers go the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode, but all will try to take you with them."

"I took mythology a lot more seriously since I'd become a vampire."

"I tried to eat that guy...do you realise that? Do you know what it's like for me to want to drink blood? Do you know how disgusting that is? I'm a vegetarian!"

"I'm (Character), surfboard shaper and vampire hunter."

"I'm a vampire. I haven't had a cold in five centuries."

"I'm going out to get a bite to drink."

"I'm like Superman, but with fangs and oddly impaired morals."

"I'm not human. And I miss it. I miss it more than anything in the world. That is my secret."

"If there's one thing real vampires seem to have in common, it is their reluctance to tell the world about who, and what, they are."

"If you need me I'll be in my coffin."

"Into every generation comes a vampire."

"Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me?"

"It's all an act. Being a vampire is miserable. I would give anything to be human."

"It's not the size of your fangs, it's how you bite."

"Kiss me or kill me. We both know you're only capable of one."

"Look at your reflection in the mirror. You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book! You're a vampire (Character)."

"Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule."

"Mother made us vampires. She didn't make us monsters. We did that to ourselves."

"People have been after me for a thousand years, but I'm always one step ahead."

"Perhaps one day, in a year or even in a century. You'll turn up at my door and let me show you what the world has to offer."

"Relax. I haven't killed anyone in...too long."

"The only person worse at being a vampire than me is you."

"The pleasure I'll get of watching you suffer is greater than any pain I'll ever feel."

"The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him."