•𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 💚

~Third POV~

Diagonal alley-... almost destroyed and empty of shops..
It's been always a place full of life and magic and now?
And now-.. death eaters ruined it...
Only light-..only hope-..?
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!
The golden trio just left the brand new shop as the door flings open, a few seconds later.
A black cat sashay in proudly, followed by a fragile figure with an uncommon aura that catches the Weasley twins immediately!

It's Sabrina...

Sabrina,"Excuse me, can you tell me how to come to Borgin and Burkes?"

Fred,"In the Knocktown Alley, 13B"

George,"Just search for the shadiest alley."
Fred,"But tell us—"

George,"What's a fine lady like you—"

Fred,"Looking there, though?"

Sabrina,"Shopping."

A short answer like studied, a straight sign for everyone that the topic shouldn't be pushed further anymore.
But the twins aren't wary of her shady aura, rather interested, you could say.

Sabrina,"And the fine men? Why opening a shop in the middle of an alley that almost died out?"

Both cock one eyebrow, perfectly in sync and exchange an amusing smile as they would read each other's mind.

Fred & George,"It fits our aesthetic!"

This time, an actual smirk, almost a smile crossing her face.
She turns on her heels and walks towards the door again, not even considering buying anything but-..
Her gaze accidentally caught the sight of small pink bottles—..

Fred,"Love potion."

George,"They do actually work."

Fred,"Very intense!"

The green eyes of the sadistic witch left the potions behind while she turns around once again, this time facing the two twins who suddenly moved down the stairs, standing right before her with a cheeky smile.

Fred,"Interested?"

George,"We give a discount to ladies with a charming smile and a black cat at her sleeve."

Their eyes meet hers again after they spent their attention to the black cat at her feet for a short amount of time.

Sabrina,"Send me a letter, if there's interest on a re-fill of your Love-Potion."

While she takes out a piece of paper, ready to hand it to one of the twins, she watches in the edge of her eye how Romilda Vane is grabbing several bottles together with her Gryffindors friends.

Sabrina,"You look to have enough love-sick customers."

George reaches hesitating for the piece of paper, French perfume immediately tickling in his nose.

Fred,"You're able to brew Love-Potion?

Sabrina,"Love-Potion, Felix Felicis, Polyjuice-Potion, No-bake Man Dough, No-pain Pudding, depends on your mood and costumers."

George,"No-bake Man Dough?"

Sabrina,"Thickened potion to creature your perfect dough guy for a date."

Fred,"And what's a 'No-pain Pudding'?"

Sabrina,"Jelly-Potion to feel no pain for a few hours."

The twins are looking perplex at the young witch.
Fred and George have never been hearing about these kind of mixtures while it's been a daily-known method to simplify your life for the young witch.
They rather belong to childish potions that young children brew to improve their skills with the cauldron or play a little prank on their friends and family, indeed..
And here it is-.. the first wall that could be detected between the two worlds—between 'modern' and 'sadistic' witches...!
Even if Ministry-wizards aren't that modern anymore tho, minding the fact that they had a big impact on muggles in the early Middle Ages, already.

Sabrina,"Good evening, fine Men."

George looks down on an empty piece of paper but draws a smile as ink slowly appears on the parchment.

George,"Greendale."

Fred,"Ohhh, shady~!"