Distract (2)

Brown eyes stared down at the cup of lemonade in his hand. The reflection of his gaze showed no emotions and no mercy. A gaze of someone who killed so many people throughout his life, he was an assassin, bloody views was what he seen every day.

His life has been bloody, and he never thought too much about it. So what if his hands tinted with blood? The most important things for him was his family. He willingly to kill anybody who get on their ways.

He has been stand upright back then, too overestimated his capabilities to protect his home, he believed, but at the end of those beliefs he had was numerous explosions, black smokes arose highly to the sky, debris of the so-called home buried everyone in vicinity.

And he could only ran away, holding the small hand of his son, putting their life on the line to kept moving passed through forests after forests. Sleepless months and constant hunger became part of their body. He still remember how happy he was when they could live safely at Henituse territory.

Even if he has to throw his pride away and bow down his head as a commoner, he will happily doing so, as long as his son could grow up properly.

How long has it been?

His mind wandering, years have passed. And he found himself treasure Henituse estate as his home. Did he know everything in that place?

The past him would confidently answered he believe his knowledge over that place was the best as he's the oldest servant, he was the head butler.

However, these past three years was enough to made him question himself, was he really know everything? Was he really has the right to evaluated his knowledge that high, to begin with?

Silent footsteps made it's way towards the highest floor of the villa, his gaze move up from the cup. His hand still twitching as the sensation he felt few hours ago remained.

Truthfully, he never imagine he himself would knock out his charge unconscious. Even if he undoubtedly would treathened his puppy young master due to how reckless, selfless, and amazingly oblivious he could be. Ron never considered using his own hand in order to forcefully stop Cale.

As the redhead room became closer, the sight Ron has seen was haunting him like a ghost.

Cale was... different. Cale that he knew was, calm, compose, firm and stern. His eyes would lazily stared back at whoever he was talking to, but he put complete attention, he would quickly analyze information that he got and proceeds to shared his opinions effectively.

The Cale he knew, would flinch slightly everytime people around him figured out if he currently hiding something. Sweats made it's way down his forehead and his eyes did their best to avoid eye contact. Occasionally brush it off and cleverly lead every conversation afterwards so the same topic would never being mentioned ever again.

His corners lips would twitching, and he talking faster when he excited or happy.

Usually, Cale rarely shocked, except when it's came to him or everyone who have stealth movement. His puppy young master was quick to read the room and would instantly grasped the entire situation perfectly just by a look. Complete opposite when it's came to himself, much for the frustration of everyone.

However....

Cale that he, Beacrox, and Eruhaben-nim discovered was....

He smiled widely, his face freely display emotions that crossing at fast pace and it's not understatement to say, you will able to see three or even more different expression in less a minute. Eyes sparkled with excitement, joy, and content. His body kept moving as if he can't contain his feelings.