She just waited on the couch thinking of the millions of possibilities this 'date' could go for her. 'The happy ending being we kiss and get together. The sad ending is... let's just not think about it and hope for the best actually.'

Soon after, she heard the door. Someone was knocking on her door and she knew exactly who it was. The pinkette got up and approached the door, opening it. There the red-head was in all of his glory.

He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with the number six and cargo pants. Remi had the biggest smile on her face as she looked at him. 'He looks good' was the first thing she thought of as she saw him.

"Well, ready to get going Rems?" Blyke asked the tiny pinkette in front of him. "Yup! Let's get going. I'm glad we're leaving early because now when we get there we'll have enough time to do as much as possible!"

Remi seemed to be much more ecstatic then Blyke, which was a given. She was always the more upbeat and happy person. "That is true. Now let's start heading. The longer we stay, the more time we're wasting!"

They both walked out of the dormitories and made it outside. There they saw a certain raven-haired boy leaning against the wall. He seemed to be wearing something more formal than what they were.

There John was, wearing a black polo shirt with jeans. Remi and Blyke made their way to him. "John, you look nice."

This seemed to get Blykes attention as Remi said it. It wasn't that he was jealous he was just... he was totally jelly. "Where are you even going?" Blyke asked, trying to butt himself into this conversation before Remi continues to compliment John.

John looked at them with the cutest smile he's ever given. "I'm going on a date!" He seemed so much happier than they were too. Whoever he was going out with must be someone he really is interested in.

Remi knew exactly who he was talking about while Blyke was dumb, still confused. "So you finally asked Seraphina out?" There it was, now Blyke connected the dots. It made so much more sense when he used his brain for more than one second.

"Well actually, she kinda asked me out on the date. We had a talk and she asked me to take her some place romantic. Now here I am, all dressed up waiting for her." That was unexpected. Usually, Seraphina is really passive with showing her feelings.

Here John was though, ready to go on a date with the Goddess herself. Remi would've never thought that she would go on a date anytime soon, but she was happy. "Anyways, where are you two going? Did Blyke finally ask you out?"

Just like that, they both were flustered at his bluntness. Somehow, Blyke was almost as red as his hair and Remi was just frozen in place, face fully red. John smiled, "So I was right! Is that why you put your hair in a ponytail, Remi?"

Remi wanted to say something, anything, but she couldn't. She was way too embarrassed to say anything. Although she did wish what John said was true, it wasn't. Not quite yet. Blyke spoke up for them both, albeit was a mess. "N-no we-we're just going t-to the theme park." The red-head wanted to sound confident, but the second the words came out, he sounded all but confident.

John broke into a laugh as Blyke tried to form that sentence. "So let me get this straight. You two are going out alone to a theme park and it's not a date? I call lies! I'm happy for you two." Remi was even more flustered and her heart was beating faster than lightning.

Blyke again tried to say something, sounding a bit more confident than last time. "You got it all wr-wrong. Remi doesn't like me, right?" This was Remis cue to say anything, but she didn't. She just looked at him and shrugged, still red.

The red-head was so oblivious, more oblivious than John. "Dude, just go to Remi to the theme park and call it a date. It sounds better anyways. Have fun you two!" Just like that, they both hit the dash, too embarrassed by what just occurred.