SNEAK A PEEK

Dear sweet meowww, 

Thank you so much for giving this story a chance. I will try to improve and write a better story after this. And here I am sharing something to you guys about my other book in progress. I hope you can give it a chance too. And any feedback would be welcomed. 

Sincerely,

Min Lea

----------

A PEEK INTO OT7 SERIES: A FORBIDDEN LOVE; KIM NAMJOON

"Is it the end?"

"Every single day, I prayed and prayed. I regretted the day we met, the day we smiled at each other knowing that this will come to an end."

How could someone possibly dream of flying so high without wings? Even those with wings gave up one by one. Kim Namjoon (RM) the greatest leader of the biggest boy band from Korea met a rising artist, Amyra a foreigner who barely made her name in the Korean art world. Amyra, being oblivious to the obligation Kim Namjoon has for his country, tries hard to at least feel the warmth of his hand. She was kicked out of her collaboration with a large fashion company for her reckless attitude. Was she ready to face the world? Can she fight the whole fandom?

When Kim Namjoon was ready to give her a chance, what will happen to Amyra when she get to know that being a foreigner is the biggest reason why she should give up.