"It's not supposed to taste good , you do realize that , right ?" Zayn smiled as he waved the waiter over to order more drinks .

"Well ... this one tastes good ." Louis held his other glass of his usual drink , Liam grabbed a fry from the plate , "That's because it's a cocktail , Lou ."

"It's still good ." Louis shrugged before sipping on his drink .

"You want another shot ?" Zayn asked Louis when the waiter came over , Louis nodded , "Okay ."

"Are you sure ?" Harry asked , "Are you feeling okay ?"

"Yeah , I'm okay ." Louis nodded , "Just want another one ."

"Is your head feeling okay ? Are you dizzy ?" Harry tucked his hair behind his ear , Louis smiled as he felt the alcohol slowly loosening him up , "I'm really okay , I promise ."

Harry eyed him for a bit before nodding once , pulling the fries plate closer to Louis , "Eat some more ."

Louis took another sip of his drink before he went back to eating his french fries , feeding some to Harry too .

The waiter returned with more shots , the four clinked their glasses together and drank their shots , Louis put his glass down and giggled into his palm , "This time I was ready for it ."

"Still feeling okay ?" Harry asked , Louis gave him a big smile and nodded a bit sloppily , "I'm good ."

"Are you already drunk ?" Liam laughed a bit , Louis shrugged , "I don't know yet ."

"How many months are in three and a half years ?" Liam asked , Louis bit his lower lip , "E-Ehm -- twelve , twenty four , then - oof , thirty six , then uhh , plus six ... thirty eight ?"

The three around him laughed , making Louis giggle along , "Was it not the answer ?"

Harry squeezed his waist , "You're adorable ."

Louis grinned and wrapped both his arms around Harry's neck , kissing his cheek a few times , "Well I think you're the cute one here ."

"Me ? Cute ?" Harry raised his eyebrows , an uncontrollable smile on his lips at how adorable Louis was . Louis nodded at him and took his arms off his neck to poke both his dimples , "Look at these cute dimples , you're cuuute ."

"You're actually drunk right now , I --"

"And you have bunny teeth ." Louis cooed and pressed his palms to his cheeks , squishing his face so his mouth was moving like a fish , making him giggle , "Do it again ?"

"Do wha' ?" Harry asked in a muffled voice , Louis giggled again , "Your mouth moves funny ."

Harry caught on and moved his lips again , his cheeks squishing in a smile against Louis' hands . "How adorable ."

Louis surprised him by pressing a kiss to his lips and pulling away with pink cheeks , he turned back to the table and grabbed his drink glass , sipping to hide his blush . He didn't even notice Liam and Zayn left .

"No you don't get to go shy on me now ." Harry shook his head , smirking when Louis crossed his arms .

"Don't look at me ." Louis moved one of his hands back to cover Harry's eyes , but he ended up smacking his face a few times before placing them on his eyes .

Harry moved Louis' middle and fourth finger apart to peek at him , he tickled up his side , "Come here ."

Louis curled away and giggled , before reaching for his drink . He drank down the rest of his drink and shivered , before moving closer to Harry and lifting himself up to sit on his lap sideways , "Hello ."

"Fancy seeing you here ." Harry put his arm around his waist , "Comfortable ?"

"Catch me ." Louis jumped off him and wobbled on his legs , marching his way to Zayn and Liam as he giggled a bit .

Harry was out of his seat not even a second later , following Louis across the place . He could've caught him , but let Louis have his way as he got to Zayn and Liam , who were at the bar . 

Louis hid behind Liam's bulked up figure , holding his arms to use him as a shield , "Liii ."

"Hey Lou , what's up ." Liam chuckled a bit , Louis nodded towards Harry , "He's trying to kidnap me ."

"Oh nooo ." Liam played along , then laughed , "You do realize I work for him , don't you ?"

Louis gasped , "Traitor !" He tried to move away , though didn't notice Harry sneaking up on him . He squeaked when Harry crowded his space and caged him to the bar behind him , then started to giggle when he felt fingers crawling up his sides .

"You can never run away from me ." Harry smiled before he stopped , placing his hands on the bar on either side of Louis . Louis smiled up at him , "I don't even want to ."

"No ?"

"No ."

"Perfect ." Harry leaned in and kissed him , wrapping his arms around his back .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author