Missing you

PARKER POV: -

I lay my head down
I miss you love I know we where never together all that long.. but its been 3 months.
I refused to date anyone else.
I miss you..
You know Gale went to prison for other crimes apart from yours.. apparently was charged of 24 other crimes we didn't know of.
I should have listened to you when you said not to trust these people.
Your always right..
But I never listened...Why didn't I ever fucking listen!!!
I regret it everyday its all my fault all that happened..

—————————————

Hey love its me again.. 4 years today since you left me for an eternal sleep...
I guess you could say your like a sleeping beauty I say with a small laugh the tears like water falls never willing to stop.
I'm sorry I'm so so sorry!
I wish I could here you speck to me once more..
You know I listen to your voicemail daily just to hear your voice again.. pathetic right?...
I just wish there was something I could have done..
You know I promised myself to be stronger in both ways Physically and mentally!
I've been going to the gym more You know so if I you were to magically return into my arms I could protect you...
I feel so bad..
I've never forgiven myself..
I was too weak..
I couldn't help you when you needed me the most and look where that brought us..
I just.. wish things could turn out differently...
——————————————
6 years now... so long without you...
I don't know how much longer I can live like this..

THIRD PERSON POV:-
That's when something unexpected happened..
"P...Parker?" A voice asked from the hospital bed...

A/N sorry that this is so short I had an idea for this chapter but it turned out to be less than I thought it would be. So sorry its so short!!