"Ah! Please tell me I'm not going to turn into some kind of werewolf jock!" Ethan panicked.

"No way. It doesn't work like that." Ethan took a breath of relief. "You'd be a werewolf geek." Ethan ran off nervous.

"Benny don't you know when to stop?" I questioned.

The following day Ethan came up to Benny and I panting.

"Hey Eth." I smiled at him.

"Hey, uh, listen. I think I'm changing. I chased a car this morning- 17 blocks." Ethan sputtered out. "I only lost it when it went on the freeway."

"Ok would you relax? I checked in with professor google. You have to be bitten by a werewolf when it's a wolf for the curse to pass on. You just got scratched by David when he was in jock form." Benny shrugged.

"Hey Sarah." I waved as the girl walked up to us.

"Hey. Their pal David's a real charmer." She told me.

"Well, he is your ancestral enemy." Benny pointed out.

"Or maybe he's just a jerk." Sarah tilted her head.

"Little Miss Neck Biter has trouble believing in werewolves?" Ethan glared at her.

"Calm down Ethan." I put my arm out.

"Who are the ancestral enemies now, huh?" Benny tried cutting the tension.

"Benny stop that." I elbowed him.

"What'd you call me?" Sarah kept her gaze on Ethan.

"Whatever. Don't get your fangs in a twist." Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Ok moving on. The symbol Ethan said he saw is for a reversal cure." Benny tells us.

"A cure?! Does it work for other curses, like... a vampire curse?" Sarah asks excitedly.

"Why?" Soccer team have a strict "no blood sucker" policy?" Ethan said and I've had it.

"Ok that's it. You and me lets go. Come on." I dragged Ethan by the arm out of the lounge.

"What is your problem?" I asked angrily.

"She started it." He raised his shoulders.

"No she didn't. You did." I poked his chest. "You're actually turning aren't you?" He nodded.

"Hey guys!" Rory yelled.

"Rory not now." I said a little too rudely.

"Oh great, the blood suckers are taking over." Ethan spat at Rory.

"Hey! Go home, now!" I fumed.

"Whatever." Ethan walked off.

"Im so sorry about him, Ror. It's the scratch and Bennys spell. I just didn't want your feelings hurt." I apologized.

"Don't you worry Dria. Im a big V. I can handle it." He smiled. "Plus I know he doesn't mean it."

"Good, Rory." I hugged his side then we walked away.

Rory and I were walking home when I got a call from Erica.

"Did you two know there was a party at Ethan's. And Davids going to be there!" She blurted.

"Ethan? A party?" I started laughing when I realized she wasn't either. "Oh you're serious. I mean I don't know why with the full moon. Ok listen Erica we gotta Ill see you tomorrow."

"Oh no. you'll see me later." She hung up.

"What? Erica? Erica? We gotta get to Ethans now." I turned to Rory.