Sakura Fanarts - Power (3)

·····>·<·····

ME: "Welcome again, Sarada, Boruto, Mitsuki, Kawaki and Himawari." they cheerfuly greet back. "As you all have seen, Sakura-sama get the Byakugou. Isn't she cool?" I ask dreamly. "Ahem, now, you will see her in action as well as when she active the Byakugou." At this, Tsunade and Shizune gasped. Mito narrowed her eyes.

TSUNADE: "Why would she active the seal in the first place...?" at this, some of the people who are curious about the seal in action, titled their head in confusion.

Isn't a good feat that she achieve to activate the Byakugou?

NARUTO (16): "Wow!" a lot of mouths were opened gasping in surprise, some were left speechless

Kakashi frown looking intensly at the picture.

KAKASHI: "What is happening there for her to be that... serious?" like always, questions left unanswered.

OBITO/TOBI: "Dayum! She looks badass!" Zetsu looked at him weird out. Obito shrugged his shoulders like it a matter of fact.

BORUTO: "Wow! I never have seen aunt Sakura like this." the Boruto next generations were amazed and in awe. Himawari had stars in her eyes, admiring aunt Sakura. I want to be cool like that too!

SHIKAMARU (16): "Is it supposed to glow the Byakugou?" and her eyes are glowing too.

TSUNADE: "Yes. When a user started activating the seal, the diamond where it is concentrate all the reserved chakra glow as a sign that she is going to utilize the seal power." she explained with a serious expression.

SHISUI: "If only we could see the background maybe we could know what is it happening there." he lamented.

All of the shippuden people flinched. Then rapidly relax their shoulders. This was noticed by all the prodigies and of course, the Three Legendary Sannins.

NARUTO (16): "Hahahaha! You wonder all too much, ya know?"

Kakashi lift a question brow seeing his student future self behaving so strangly. Well, his future self is also being strange. Just what happen in the next four-five years?

HINATA (12): "S-Shino, y-you want to say s-something?" Shino was moving around like he want to comment something, this go noticed by the Hyuuga.

SHINO (12): "Haruno-san change a lot. Why? Never in my twelve years I have seen her so serious that isn't concerning the Uchiha." a lot of people nooded their heads. Some that don't know the pinkhead also nooded.

Well, the war always change people in one way or another.

HIRUZEN: "I suppose she will open her eyes and start taking the shinobi life seriously."

ME: "Next!"