Sakura Fanarts (1)

·····>·<·····

ME: "Here is the first image of Sakura-chan."

NARUTO (12): "Look Sakura-chaaaan! It's all your phases

NARUTO (12): "Look Sakura-chaaaan! It's all your phases. You're so beautiful dattebayo." Naruto open his arms to hug Sakura that was sitting by his side. Sakura doesn't know what to do than forced a nervous laugh. 

KAKASHI (SHIPPUDEN): "Maa maa, Naruto. Leave Sakura alone. You're making her more uncomfortable." Kakashi take Naruto by his orange suit and put him in his sit. Naruto just pout. 

SASUKE (12): "Dobe, you're such a simp." mock the youngest Uchiha.

NARUTO (12): "Teme! It's Sakura who we're talking about! Of course I will be a simp. " shout Naruto while pointing a finger to Sasuke. 

NARUTO (16): "Mini-me is right." nod along Naruto of Shippuden making the princess of Byakugan sad. 

SAKURA (16): "Don't exaggerated Naruto." said Sakura.

ME: "No no Sakura-chan. Naruto is right. You need a temple to make other people workship you."

INO (12): "It's not that pretty." Ino said with envy in her voice.

KURENAI: "Well, I agree with Naruto. She's a beauty."

ANKO: "Right. Pinky here is gorgeos."

PAIN: "This is just a waste of time." intervene the leader of the Akatsuki. "I demand you to return us."

DEIDARA: "Yeah, leader is right. It's sooo boring if it'll be showing these stupid images, un." said Deidara making Sakura of Shippuden grow multiple irks marks in her forehead. 

SAKURA (16): "Shanarooo. Stupid Ino 2.0."

INO (16): "Hey. That's an insult toward me Sakura." huff Ino. 

SAKURA (16): "Sorry. It was the first thing that came in my mind. Don't know which name I can call him. " Sakura said rubbing her neck and showing her an apolegetic smile.

ME: "You can call him Barbie." I suggest.

DEDIDARA: "HEY! .... What the meaning of this Barbie word, un?" I ignored him and turn to the direction of Pain.

ME: "I promise you that this is worthy. "

NARUTO (12): "Sakura is always worthy 'bbayo!"

ME: "Right! Anything else that you want to say?"

NARUTO (12): "She's like an angel. Then when she'll be adult Sakura she will be like a goddess 'bbayo. " exclaim Naruto happily. Sakura of Shippuden just sigh. Kakashi grab him for the second time but nonthless agree with him in his mind. Some villagers boys also agree but the difference is that they made a noise of agreement.