She took the strap off of me and put it on herself. Her eyes spoke to me. I turned around, arched my back, and poked my ass out. Which is what her eyes commanded me to do. My wet pussy opened for her. And once I felt her stroking my walls with the dildo I whimpered and moaned.

"This pussy is all mine, right baby?", she asked.

"Mmmmmmm...it'll always be yours", I told her.

She made sure that she stroked me in every position imaginable. And when she noticed I was near my peak, she licked and sucked on my clit until I creamed all over her mouth.

After we were both satisfied, we were magically back in her bedroom. That's when this crazy woman barged in. My dream lover and I jumped up out of bed. The woman shouted, "What the fuck our you doing with my woman?!"

"No! She's not yours! She's mine", I shouted back.

The woman grabbed my lover. As she tried to drag her out of the room she screamed, "Shawntae, let me go! Beyoncè! Beyoncè help me! Help me, Beyoncè!"

As I screamed, "No! No! Leave her alone! Let her go", I felt myself being shaken hard! I opened my eyes and saw Kelly and Michelle.

Michelle wiped the sweat off of my face with a towel. "Bey, are you ok?!", she asked.

"You must've been having a nightmare, girl", Kelly said.

I was trying to catch my breath. I was clearly troubled. It was just a dream, but it felt like reality!

"I have to get to her! She's real! I know she's real and she needs me", I said.

"Girl, who?!", Kelly asked.

"This woman I keep dreaming about! She even knows my name. She said it in the dream", I told her.

"Did she ever tell you her name in the dream?", Michelle asked.

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know her name. But I know she has to be out here somewhere. This is my third time dreaming about her. I gotta find her", I said.

"Bey...you can't get yourself all  worked up over a woman in your dreams. I think she's just a figment of your imagination", Kelly said.

"And I told you to stop eating junk food so close to bedtime. The last time you ate pizza before you laid down you dreamed you were being chased by a large pepperoni pizza", Michelle reminded me.

"And let's not forget the time you ate a Krispy Kreme donut before bed and ended up dreaming that we were a singing group that got mobbed by fans while we were buying toilet paper at Costco", Kelly mentioned with an eye roll.

"Ok, look! I know I've had crazy dreams in the past. But I don't think she's just a figment of my imagination. I think she's real and I have to find her", I told them.   

I wasn't sure if they took me seriously or not, but I was determined to find MY girl!

______________________________

On that same day, Michelle turned 30 years old and it was time to party later on that night! Kellz and I made sure that she didn't show up too early. My good sis had to make an entrance! So once enough people were there, we ushered the birthday queen into the club. And we got lit without hesitation.

"Yo, Bey! You better get that dream girl off your mind and get you a real girl! It's too many baddies in here for you to not get some tonight", Kelly said.

"Babe, stop trying to corrupt Bey! She's not a one night stand kind of lady", Kehlani told her.

Though she's right, I did wonder if I should just forget about the girl from my dreams. What if Kelly and Michelle are right? What if she's not real....?

_______________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Onika's P.O.V.

At first I wasn't going to go to Michelle's party. But I did, and I had the time of my life! I had gotten so caught up in my career that I wasn't taking time out to have fun. Sure, Brat and I would go out. But she would always end up doing something to piss me off so I would end up wishing I would've stayed my ass at home!

Which is why I didn't bring her with me to Michelle's party. Normani, Lauren and my brother-in-law, Ermias, were my dates! And we partied like it was our birthdays!

"This shit crazy, bae", Ermias said to Lauren.

"It is! Shit, we need to take one of these bad bitches home", Lo's freaky ass said. But what a married couple does in their bedroom is none of my business!

I searched for Michelle because I wanted her to know I showed up. She is popular as hell! Seemed like all of Atlanta, Georgia was at her party! But before I could find her, she found me.

"Hey, girl! I'm so glad you came", she said.

Of course she had already met Lauren. So I introduced her to Ermias and Normani...Who clearly liked the sight of Michelle!

"Well happy birthday, beautiful! Um, is your significant other around here anywhere?", Normani asked.

Michelle blushed because she picked up on where the conversation was going. "Actually, I'm very single. But I wonder if someone is interested in changing that for me", she said.

Normani blushed and said, "Well, I know we just met, but I can be your date tonight if you like."

"Oh I definitely would like that. Why don't you all come meet my friends", Michelle suggested. 

We followed Michelle over to where her friends were. We were introduced to her friend Kelly and her girlfriend, Kehlani. Then Michelle asked, "Where's Giselle's ass at?!"

Kelly laughed and said, "She's floating around here somewhere. But come on y'all, let's dance!"

We all went out to the dance floor. While I was dancing, a hand gripped my arm hard. It was Shawntae!

"Bae, you've been gone for hours! I've been trying to call you", she yelled.

My sister and I both started cussing her out. Until Shawntae shouted, "I'm trying to tell y'all that y'all daddy is in the hospital! Y'all gotta go, now!"

Lauren and I ran out of the club. If it ain't one thing it's another.....

Beautiful Stranger (BeyNika)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें