ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18

Start from the beginning

"Why is she here?"

"Why are you here? I was fucking AJ," Lola smiled. AJ sighed, wiping his hands down his face. Yeah, he knew all of this was his fault for wanting two women, but one was acting like a maniac, trying her best to make him believe shit he never said like he was crazy or some shit.

"Axel, you switch like the fucking seasons. Last night you were all I wanted to be with you, and I love you. Now you up in here sing love stories to this bitch."

"Stop lying...."

"Excuse me. AJ has never sung any shit like that to me. If he did, that would mean he would only want to be with me. Shit, Ella AJ made it clear that he wanted the two of us. Not just you! Why are you trying to use that reverse psychiatry on him? You should know his whole family studied that shit. You cannot make him want something that he doesn't. Be happy with what you have." Lola said, looking over at the girl glaring back at her. She sighed, pulling her knees under her beckoning Ella to come over.

"I'm not fucking you, Lola!"

"And I'm not trying to fuck you, Ella. Come here," She said. Soon as she was close enough, Lola put both her hands on her small bump as she put her hand on Ella's. "Our babies will be siblings no matter what. We have their Father. There is no need to argue and fight. Love it for want it is." She said as she felt AJ's hands slip around the lower part of her belly. He kissed her neck before placing his hands on Ella's stomach kissing her cheek.

"I love both of my babies and their Mother for giving them to me. The maddest has to stop Ella." He said, making Ella push away looked at AJ and Lola with tears in her eyes. Both sighed as Lola tried to reach for her.

"You love her, don't you! Only her!" She yelled, running from the room.

"Well, that went great. AJ, I will not stress myself out over Ella." Lola said as he held her against his chest. She could feel his heart beating, smoothing her while he brushed a hand through her hair.

"You shouldn't. I'm going to try and get through to Ella. At least calm her down. I don't think I can take this any longer, but now we need to go."

 "I like this!" One of the males yelled

"I like this!" One of the males yelled. Luca and a few other adults turned back in the direction from which it came. Rodney mumbled something about not being able to take them fools anywhere while Xerxes shrugged his shoulder, pulling Riley closer to him.

"Tanaka-san, iyoiyo oaidekiteureshīdesu. (Mr. Tanaka, I'm glad to finally meet you.) Soshite anata no sutekina tsuma. (And your lovely wife.)."

"Maredesuga, eigo o go riyō kudasai. (Although it is rare, please use English.)." Takahiro said. The man bowed as he quickly snapped his fingers for one of the hostesses to come and lead them to a table.

"Okay, Mel, we are fighting over this place."

"Too bad, Hiro already sign it over to her. Tanaka, I know that you just didn't agree to bring us here without reason. Why so urgent to show your face now?" Valentino asked.