𝕰𝖃𝕿𝕰𝕹𝕯𝕰𝕯 𝕾𝖀𝕸𝕸𝕬𝕽𝖄

 ⚜⚜⚜⚜

William Snow was a liability. Abandoned at St. James' Orphanage, the blind boy was too much for his birth parents to handle.

Even at the orphanage, the boy was always scorned and kicked around, for his excessively pale skin, for his lack of vision, and his almost superhuman intellect.

Throughout his life, he felt as if he was a burden on other people. So, he threw himself into studies. Especially science. At the meagre age of twelve, the boy had created an A.I., whom he named S.N.O.W. (So Nosy, Old Woman).

The Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist, Tony Stark stumbled across him, when he hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D. and played 'BabyShark' on all their computers, and instantly took a liking to the kid. A little paperwork later, William Snow, was officially William Anthony Stark.

Over the next three years, he developed a close relationship with the superhero. After the AVENGERS broke up, when Tony sent William to Midtown high, to 'watch' over Peter Parker, he didn't know that he would be attacked by bats that were affected by the radiation from Chitauri Tech.

But he didn't die. Instead he became the Living Vampire. Now his body was enhanced. He was no longer the skinny white kid that got pushed around. Though he didn't get normal eyesight, the ability to use Echo-location allowed him to see more than the average human. He was actually one of two people to bring the Mad Titan, on the brink of death.

However, all this came at a price. The overwhelming urge to consume blood. When he had recently turned, he went on a killing spree through Manhattan, draining everyone that came in his path. The news and civilians had assumed it was a serial killer, and named him the 'Ripper of Manhattan'. Obviously, nobody knew his real identity.

After a few weeks, his father was able to teach him control, just like he himself had learnt to control his alcohol consumption. After half the population dusted away, William decided to become vigilante, in the same city that he had previously terrorized, and got the name, 'Night-Crawler'. His parents were originally against it, but eventually conceded.

5 years later, the Avengers finally had a chance to bring everybody back. William helped Tony build the Time-Space G.P.S., and undid the snap. However, it came at a cost.

Natasha's death had saddened him, but the loss of his father had shaken him to his core. He had almost succumbed to his urges again, but reminded himself that his control was the only individual connection he had to his father. But he had stopped pulling his punches. A little bit.

He had gone back to protecting Manhattan, as he had been before.

What happens when a young girl steals a ninja suit, and draws the attention of a certain mafia. 

A/N: A few nights ago, I had a dream. In that dream, I saw that Morbius was a part of the MCU. A few more days of Brainstorming, I came up with the plot of this story. 

And I know, I know. I already have 2 other stories that I'm writing, but I was so excited for this one, that I decided why not? 

Of course, I will continue to update those stories as well. But they will be slower than usual, which is already pretty slow.