two.

time seemed to have gone so slow. what felt like an hour was probably in fact ten minutes. ashtray had stopped answering seraphina's questions long ago, so she just spent the time scrolling through her phone.

the door opened and the man with blonde hair beckoned for them both to come out. ash held his hand out and she took it, him pulling her onto her feet.

when seraphina arrived in the main room, the woman had a suitcase on the table and when she opened it, her jaw practically dropped at what was inside.

a shit ton of drugs. of course she was used to it, but this was cool. she'd never been really around for when her uncle did his dealing, so everything felt so fresh to her.

ash passed a wad of cash to fez, who dumped it on the table, muttering, "yes, ma'am."

he grabbed the suitcase and his clothes and told them all to leave the house. seraphina walked out besides rue who had a big grin on her face.

"dude, that was so amazing. i can't believe it," she giggled, making seraphina confused. hadn't she just been stripped in the shower?

"no it wasn't. it was scary as hell."

"yeah, don't act like you liked it, rue. honestly, i thought your ass was gonna die," ash gritted, opening the car and sliding in the seat.

fez joined soon enough and started the car, driving away with a pissed look on his face. "honestly, that was the craziest shit i've experienced. what was-the fucking dude with the long hair and the fucking gun? what was his deal?"

rue nudged seraphina's shoulder, expecting her to agree, but she just ignored her, staring out the window. that was definitely something she did not want to experience ever again.

as fez and rue argued, seraphina felt eyes on her. looking up, she smiled when she watched ashtray watching her in the mirror, but he quickly looked away when she noticed.

"how many female drug dealers do you know?" rue asked, all seriousness laced in her tone. fez scoffed and said, "her."

"i'm not a drug dealer!" seraphina scoffed, flair at fez who simply thought again for a moment. "good ones?"

"yeah."

"one."

fez pulled up outside the house party, sighing when he noticed seraphina was asleep. "ash, wake her up."

"what the fuck? why me?" he groaned, looking back at seraphina, who had her head resting on the window. rue was long gone, complaining about needing to get high.

"cause i gotta get the fucking drugs ready, idiot."

he hopped out the car with a black backpack, filling it up with the necessary drugs for the party. ashtray sighed and poked seraphina's face, watching as it contorted it.

"yo, get your bitch ass up!" he shouted in her ear, making her shoot up. "dick," she groaned, punching him in the shoulder and taking in her surroundings.

"come on, you gotta stick with me tonight," he informed, opening the door and waiting for her to get out. fez threw him the backpack and walked inside, leaving ash and seraphina by themselves.

"why do i have to stay with you?"

"cause we're drug buddies now," he joked, and she wondered if he was being serious or sarcastic. she guess the latter when he gave her a blank look, waiting for her to follow him inside.

they entered the house, immediately being hit with the stench of weed and alcohol. rue was walking around like a headless chicken and seraphina walked up to her, snatching the blunt out of her hand.

"come on, man. that's mine," rue groaned, trying to grip it back. "i don't care, bro. i have to sit with ash while he does his drug deals, so i really need this more than you."

"ash is chill, phina. a little weird, but chill."

ignoring her, seraphina left her with the blunt in her hands, puffing on it as she looked for where ashtray had got to. he was in the back garden, chilling with a bunch of kids.

"i hate life," she groaned, settling on the edge of the chair he was leaning on. "yo, get your ass off my seat!"

"chill the fuck out," seraphina shouted back, sliding off and sitting on the floor instead. ashtray moved his feet and 'accidentally' hit her in the back of her head.

"fucking idiot, you did that on purpose!"

"how? shut your bitch ass up and try get some customers," he ordered, gesturing to a bunch of nerds in the corner who looked like they'd go for some drugs.

"fine, whatever. but you owe me."

seraphina stood up and walked over to the guys in the corner, smiling as one of them adjusted his glasses. his breath hitched when she neared and seraphina knew it's because he knew who she was.

"wanna buy some drugs?" she asked, extremely straightforward. he stuttered on his own words for a moment but didn't answer, instead following her to where ashtray sat.

as ashtray talked business, seraphina stared around the party and noticed rue sat talking with jules. she didn't really know jules well, only meeting her a couple of times when she was with rue.

from what she gathered, jules was pretty nice but left rue at the train station to run away. they were talking rather loudly, seemingly arguing.

"yo, what's good?"

seraphina turned her head when she heard ash's voice, noticing him on the phone. "all right, sure thing."

everything seemed slower as ashtray gripped her wrist, tugging her along and muttering something about needing to go. he stopped at rue, whispering, "yo, fez said if you want a ride, nows the time."

"all right," rue answered. seraphina didn't have the time to say hi to jules because ashtray was running again. "slow down, my heels are killing me," she groaned, noticing fez pulling his jumper off.

but ash didn't seem to care as he pulled her out the door and to the car, pushing her in the passenger seat.  "ash, what the fuck is going on?!"

"fez is gonna start some shit, and we gotta have the car ready. stop asking questions."

she was about to ask another question but was stopped by screaming coming from inside the house. people were running out.

seraphina was convinced he had pulled a gun, but someone was on the phone near the car, saying, "fezco just beat on nate jacob's ass."

"holy shit."