•18 Sach

Sharvari's parents enter in the room listening their screams. They were damn shocked to see everyone, and especially to see nischay in groom's getup.

"What the hell is going on?!!" His dad bellowed.

"And why are you crying sharvari?" Her mom went near her.

"Nischay what are you doing here?" Her dad asked. Sharvari was a crying mess and nischay was speechless.

"Uncle aunty I will explain!" Says aman nervously. He then explains the whole thing to them.

"Seriously? But who are you guys to take this decision for my daughter!?" Her dad was damn angry at them for pulling such stunt.

"Uncle just listen" bhuvan tries to speak but her dad cuts him in between.

"What should I listen? Who the hell gave you all the right to do this and only either she or her parents means we have the right to take her life's decision!"

"Uncle try to understand please" aman tried to say but he was also interrupted.

"What? Try to understand! Samjhne ke liye rakha hi kya hai?" Her dad yelled.

"Uncle but please listen sharvari loves nishchay!" Bhuvan tried to convince them.

"But he cheated on her! And it's her life and she should take decision and use batane ka ek baar bhi nahi socha tum logo ne?" Her mom says crying.

"I never cheated on her it was just a misunderstanding...." Nischay finally spoke.

"Oh really? You didn't cheat on me nishchay then what was that I saw?!!" Sharvari looked at him with red eyes.

"Yess i never cheated on you....i never did i still love more than before but you never gave me the chance to explain" nischay said.

"I Don't even want to listen!! I hate you!" Sharvari gritted her teeth.

"Oh really?" Nischay felt hurt and helpless.

"Guys stay calm, listen and talk to each other! Sharvari let him explain at least" Aman said.

"I Don't care for any explanation because now it's too late!" She said with so much pain.

"Whatever it is! But this was really wrong whatever you did!" Her dad was so angry.

"We know uncle but now they are married" bhuvan said.

"You are right..and you both are married officially, we don't have any other option!" Her dad sighed.

"Dad you can't do this to me!" Sharvari was shocked and without listening to anyone she runs to terrace and nischay goes behind her, her dad also tried to go behind them but bhuvan stops them.

"Sharvari wait listen to me!" He said pulling her towards him but she pushes him away.

"Calm down!" He tries to hug her but she again pushes him away but gives up and hugs him tight crying her heart out.

"Kyun kiya nischay kyun?!" She said between her sobs.

"You are getting it all wrong you are blaming me for something which i never did i tried to explain you before too but you never let me to...." he said rubbing her back.

"Ab bata do phir! I'm listening" she says pulling away from hug and wiping her tears.

"Uss din kavya ne mereko bhang pilaya tha uss dinn i wasn't in sense jo kuch bhi hua wo bass ek accident thi mene Jaan much ke kuch nahi kiya i know it must be really horrible for you but believe me meri galati nahi thi mene kitni baar tumhe bata ne ki koshish ki explain karne ki koshish ki but tum ne haar baar mujhe chup kara diya abhi moka hi nahi diya kuch bolne ka.... and I am a boy sharvari i know nothing happened between us....it was just a misunderstanding created by her !!" nischay bursts into tears and sharvari was hell shocked.

Sharvari didn't said anything just hugged nischay tightly and suddenly cupped his cheeks and started kissing him passionately.

Nischay was taken aback at first but soon he leaned in and pulled her close by her waist and started kissing her sharvari wraps her hand around his neck and pulls him closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate. Tears were streaming from their eyes as after years they met and like this. All old memories were flashing through their eyes.

Nischay's pov

I looked into her eyes she had so much love in them, No more haterd, no more Regret, just love I'm so happy today.

"I want it nischay" Said sharvari while blushing.

I was really surprised. Even i want it, I cupped her cheeks. I wanted her to be 100% Sure.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"1000% Sure!" Sharvari said while blushing.

With that I picked her up and carried her to her room.

I picked her up and laid her on bed and hovered over her. I slowly leaned forward and burried my head in her neck making my way to her lips and started kissing her like never before. Then I went down to her neck, I saw her shivering under my touch, i like the way she acts under my touch but to my surprise table turned and she flipped me over the bed and hovered over me and started kissing me hard yet passionately than trailed down towards my neck

"Don't do something you can't finish" i whispered near her ears seductively.

"I....i just can't help it" she said i chuckled "the fact is that only you can help it now" i smirked and covered us with blanket.

Next morning

Sharvari's pov

Waking up i found myself in nischay's kurta laying and sleeping on nischay's chest and his hands wrapped around my waist in a protective way I tried to get up but nischay pulled me back hugging more tightly.

"Lemme sleep na don't move" he said in a sleepy yet sexy voice.

"But i have to get up" i said in a low voice trying to get up.

"Well no need i like the way you are now.." he said and started kissing my neck.

"Nischay stop" i said and tried to get up but soon hissed in pain.

"Hey don't......is it paining a lot?" He asked in concerned i didn't said anything and just nodded my head suddenly I felt like floating i mean flying in air....nischay picked me up

"Than what about a hot shower wifey" he said with a tease smirk.

"No wait i know what is this leading to wait.... nischay!!" But was he going to listen ? Well nahh.

________________________________

Hope you guys liked the chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Signing off

Sharvari RainbowRoses21

Ishwari Angel_ishwari

Joo hyojooo