•6. Accepted Past

A man can be seen standing in a balcony resting his arms on the railing. He was continuously looking at the moon with a light smile plastered on his face.

"Nischay, come fast dinner is ready" He heard his mom calling for him.

Yes, he is Nischay, he was thinking about his past which cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased, it can only be Accepted.

Nischay then sighed and looked down with a smile remembering that day when they moved one step closer to their relation, that awesome and peaceful night.....

~•Sharvari's pov•~

We just got out of train and it's evening now and now we are searching for a taxi..

"Yaar kya sab taxi's strike pe chale gaye hai?" I asked frustrated and nischay rolled his eyes.

"Be patient miss" He said giving a fake smile and I too mocked him.

Then we saw a taxi coming towards us. And it stopped in front of us.

"Lo aa gayi" Nischay said and I fake smiled because I was too tired.

Then we both settled ourselves in taxi. After sometime taxi stopped and I got down and saw a big house.

"Hey come, take out all your stuffs and come in"

Nischay said taking out his bags and I nodded and took my bags out and followed him to his house. Their were stairs so we went upstairs and nischay pressed the doorbell and a woman in her 50s came and opened the door and the look on her face was worth watching. She seemed to be so happy and just tightly hugged nischay so I guessed it maybe his mom. But aww how he sweet! Then she looked at me.

"Umm I think you are our new paying guest right?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Oh woww please come in" She said excitedly and I smiled gladly at her and went in. His house is really so big and beautiful!

"Arehh nischay bhai aap aa gaye?" A boy said coming towards us and hugged nischay happily and nischay patted his back like a bro hug.

"Areh hatt na I want to meet my son first" A man, I think who is his dad said pushing that boy playfully and hugged nischay.

"Papa how are you?" Nischay asked.

"I am good beta, now go and get fresh then we will do our dinner together" His father said and he nodded and looked at me then at his mom.

"Beta if you are going upstairs then take sharvari too with you, her room is just beside yours so you can show her that room" his mom said and he nodded.

"Come with me"

Nischay said to me and I nodded and followed him like a lost puppy. Then we were climbing stairs but suddenly my leg slipped and I closed my eyes tightly in fear that I will fall. And yess I am gonna fall badly ahhhhh. But wait why isn't it hurting. I slowly opened my one eye with another eye closed and saw a beautiful pair of eyes staring into my soul. Then I realised that nischay saved me from falling and I sighed in relief. Then I indicated him by my eyes to let me go but he just frowned and I rolled my eyes.

"Dumbo let me go now" I said and he bited his tongue and left me and started walking upstairs again and I followed.

Then we reached at the terrace. He showed me my room and went inside his room which was just beside mine. I opened the door of my room and

"Wow" left from my mouth.

It was such a pretty room. A small one but very comfortable. As I entered at the left side of mine their was a small cute shoe rack and in right there was empty place. As I moved towards there was a bed in middle and at the right side of bed their was a small yet comfy study table and just beside their was a cupboard in which I can keep all my stuffs and beside there was attached washroom. And towards the left side of bed there was small bed side table with a lamp on it. And to its left side their was small book shelf and the most important thing there was a balcony next to it. I directly ran towards balcony because I love galleries. I opened the door of balcony and beautiful fresh wind passed through my face giving me heavenly peace. I moved forward and in that balcony their were lots of cute small plants. It was such a pretty cute balcony and their was a small bean bag with a small coffee table too.