Thought Provocation

^^ squad up ^^

Those are my beauties:) omg if I ever got to actually have a conversation with one of them I would just die!!

Anyway, enjoy this chapter and please continue to vote and leave comments because they inspire me to keep writing! I would be no where without you guys.

Question: Favorite Harry Potter Character?

My favorites are Draco, Remus, Fred, Neville, and Dobby

Least Favorite Character?

Dolores Umbridge, Yaxley, Scabior and Aragog (Because like Ron, I have terrible arachnophobia😁😁)

Comment your answers and your input on this chapter!! Any ideas for me to write for new chapters?? I have plenty but I can always use some helping hands! You will get credit!! You can message me privately or just drop down in the comments!!

Thank you💚 and sorry for the over usage of exclamation points, I'm just really excited.

Thanks, Kay now bai :)

- D🐠

Harry stared down at the hard, gray stone. His heart felt cold, like the blood was not rushing through his body anymore. It's as if everything was frozen, except for his jet black hair that was dancing along with the violent swaying of the wind. His lips parted, his eyes blank, he was staring down at his parents' grave. Their names, so delicately engraved into a carved piece of stone, made Harry start to think of them. He couldn't remember much about them, but he remembered their appearance. His mother had the reddish blond hair, with Harry's green eyes. Everyone said that Harry looked just like his father, and acted just like his father.

The only sound that was available was the sound of Harry's beating heart pumping against his chest.

Though Harry was feeling an absorbent of pain, he couldn't help but feel the slightest tinge of happiness. When he thought of his parents, he thought of Hagrid, because Hagrid gave Harry the book of them in his first year. Oh, you can never not smile when it comes to Hagrid. Then, when Harry thought of Hagrid he thought of Dumbledore. Because at times, it sometimes seems like Dumbledore is Hagrid's "God" or something. He looks up to Dumbledore..or..down.. to Dumbledore because he is a very wise man.

When Harry thought of Dumbledore, he thought of Hogwarts. Hogwarts was Harry's home, and he didn't care how much anyone denied it or said, 'how can a school be a home?'

A school can be a home when a person has gone through enough trauma and torture, to be willing to call just about anything a home. Harry felt that way about the Dursley's. It was a horrible place to live in, and once Harry was introduced to Hogwarts it was like his whole like changed. Well, his whole life really did change.

Harry thought of the different houses when he thought of Hogwarts. Hufflepuff, which Harry knew was a house that he would never got into, Ravenclaw, which is full of a bunch of people that people usually turn to for advice or assistance, Gryffindor, which is Harry's or foremost, was Harry's house.

Lastly, there was Slytherin. Harry, at a few points as he blossomed through Hogwarts, felt the need that he was supposed to be sorted into Slytherin. There were many factors that contributed to that claim. Like fore example, how Harry can speak parseltongue. Just like..Tom Riddle.

Harry thought of him after he thought of Slytherin. Just the idea of his name made Harry's scar ache in pain. He grunts, clutching his forehead trying to think of the next thing.

He thought of his friends. He doesn't know how the thought transferred from Voldemort to his friends, but he didn't care. Luna, was known as Harry's good friend. She was sweet and caring, but very odd on many occasions. Which is something that makes her so unique and unyielding.