As I'm lost in thoughts walking around the campus, Namju walks in the same path as me. "Oh, Namju-ssi." I called him.

"Bored?" He asked while walking towards me. I slowly nodded my head. "Hm...Me too." He said.

"How can you be bored when you're the main character." I jokingly said. "If I could exchange my fate to yours I would." He bluntly said.

"Actually, I hope that, if we will be a part of another comic book, we're the protagonist." He added. "Us, protagonist?" I asked him.

"Yeah, or even a extra but partnered together...I don't even care if it's another romance plot or a horror one, it would be nice if we end up together." He said it like it was nothing but...It got me smiling.

"Ahhh..." I look away.

"Want to skip school?" He suddenly asked. "Eh?" I said. "Oh Namju, who ranked 1st in class and leader of A3 is asking me to skip school?" I laughed.

"Yup, let's ride away, on my bike." He took out his key in his pocket.

"Sure." I agree.

We waited for the bell to rang for class, when that happened we hid somewhere as we watch the students run for class.

"Let's run...in 3...2...1" Namju quickly held my hand and we both ran while giggling. We went to the parking lot of the school, he handed me one of his helmet which I wore.

He stared at me for a moment then took off his leather jacket and placed it on my shoulders. "I know the sun is still up but don't catch a cold...Not on my watch." 

"Yah, stop sugar coating things." I chuckled.

We both sat on the seat, I wrap my arms around his waist and the engines started, we rode away.

We stopped at a random store. I took off my helmet. "Where are we?"

"I fund this store in my free time, there was no one inside but it's full of books there and jewelry." He answered.

"Are you saying we should trespass and rob it?" I gasp. "Why would we? I'm already rich enough to buy you this whole store." He laughed.

"Besides, why are you so shock and scared? I thought Jeon Yi-jeun is fearless that she made the leader of A3 fell for her?" He said.

"W-What?" 

"Nothing...Let's go." He held my hand again.

As we entered it was so beautiful, amazing everything. It's like an antique store but isn't. More like a magic shop from fairytales. 

There was many lost dairies and...he's right, jewelry. Like charm bracelet and locket necklaces. Then, I noticed our hands is still holding each other.

Namju noticed but instead of letting go, he intertwined his hand more. "Calm down, it's just me." He said and I look away.

He saw a hair clip with gems and pearls on it, it also has a cute strawberry carved on it. He took it with his other hand and gently put it on me.

"It suits you." He smiled. "It does?" I asked and he look at my face. "Yeah, it does." He lowers himself to my face, he's face was so close.

Inches, this gave me a flashback from the classroom about my polaroid picture. "Can I kiss you?" He asked and before I could even speak.

He kissed my nose and chuckled. "You're red." He stood properly. "You're rude." I snapped back and he just giggles.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heart...Please calm down!

_____________________________________

(A/N)

You think they will really kiss huh? I know you think that! HAHAHAHAHA Me too, joke. I'm getting so much butterflies even me is shock that I wrote this ehe.

I'm moving by the way~ That's why I took so long again to write. huhu

Please comment, vote and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 1170

(1/25/2022)