𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢

pairing: august walker x f!reader

word count: 534 (another short drabble)

summary: You know who August is, who he really is, and even though you don’t like his plans you help him

warnings: mention of violence, reader has questionable morals, soft!august but only for you, i mentioned curves but everyone kinda has curves so idk if this needs a warning

Loud music blasted through the club as you entered. Sweaty, drunk people dancing all around you. You could hear various people shouting something in French, laughing and holding each other.

Your dress hugged your curves, and you could feel gazes lingering on you. But you focused on searching the crowd for one person.

Your lips curled into a smile when you saw him. August, Hunt right behind him, walked towards the men's restroom. And so did you.

You’ve heard them fighting for long enough now, groaning, glass breaking, and you could only imagine how the room would look by now. Slowly you pushed the door open, just the slightest bit to steal a glance at the scene.

When „Lark“ grabbed August by his collar, kicking him to the ground, you’ve had enough. No one touched your man, except for you. With one swift movement, you got your gun out of the holster on your thigh. Hunt on the other hand had other plans, panting heavily before running towards „Lark“ pushing him straight through one of the walls on the ground.

When you saw the man had pointed a gun at Hunt, you shot. Aiming at his shoulder, your shot was accurate to the millimeter, the man falling on the ground.

Hunt aimed the gun that „Lark“ had dropped at you, his hands lightly trembling.

Your heels clicked on the white tile floor as you entered, closing the door behind you. „No need for that.“ you pointed your chin to the gun in Hunt's hands as you walked to August. His lips curled into a proud smile as he watched you walk towards him. It was just for a split second and if you wouldn’t know him as good as you did, you would’ve thought you just imagined it.

„You could’ve done that sooner.“ Walker grunts as he still laid on the floor.

„You’re welcome, gruffi.“ you grinned and bent down to him. August had propped himself up on his elbow so he could look at you.

Putting the gun down next to you, your fingers gently touching his cheek, „It’s not that bad.“ you still grinned as he sat up. „How would you know?“ he cheekily said as he gently grabbed your neck and pulled you closer. „Let me check then.“ you said, lowering your lips on his. With closed eyes he grunted into the kiss, his grip on your neck tightening a little.

But right then, you opened your eyes and leaned back, August's hand dropping down on your lap. „Mhm, I think you’re good, Walker.“ you grinned. His hand started caressing your inner thigh.

August definitely hadn’t been finished kissing you yet.

„Whatever.“ he grumpily mumbled. And that exactly was the reason for his nickname, he was as grumpy as gruffi gummi from the Gummi Bears and you loved to tease him with it.

„What… uhm?“ Hunt let out confused. „Nice to meet you.“ you smiled at him, introducing yourself with your name.

„So,“ you said to both men, leaning on August's thigh to get up easier. You turned to the man who supposedly was Lark. You clearly knew he wasn’t, but Hunt didn’t have to know that. „What now?“