God Killer

The photo above does not belong to me, all rights belong to the artist

(Y/n) had awoken to noise. Quickly she held her face only to find it in good condition. She took in her surroundings and realized she was still at the abandoned house. There was shouting above her, (Y/n) then looked around for another staircase, finding it right away. She rushed upstairs, Josuke and Koichi could be in danger. She quickly entered the room, seeing a the man before and another stand, covered in electricity. Before she could realize it, (Y/n) had summoned her stand, punching the other stand. Out of shock, the unknown stand had let the man go and quickly escaped. He had gotten what he needed anyway. (Y/n) turned to the others who were in shock.

"Keicho! You hit her with the arrow too?!" (Y/n) began to freak out, it seems she had broken her promise to Kakyoin. "OMG!! Cherry is going to kill me!" She then turned to Josuke. "Oh my God! Josuke your hurt!" Josuke scratched the back of his neck. "It's nothing you need to worry about, (Y/n)." "What do you mean?!" (Y/n) rushed to Josuke, her stand doing her healing dance. Josuke and the others were in awe at the beautiful stand to realize the she had healed Josuke, Keicho was also healed intentionally. "There." (Y/n) sighed. "Since its out, might as well explain. Cherry is going to kill me..." She looked down, dejectedly. "Whose Cherry?" Okuyasu mumbled. "Cherry is a nickname she gave her brother." Koichi answered. "Wait! That means your brother has a stand?!" "Omg... Cherry is soooo gonna kill me." "Um... Excuse me miss. I want to apologize. Even though I caused you harm, you still healed me." "No one deserves pain... anyways I was born with my stand. I didn't want people to know about it since my brother wants to keep me safe and away from stand battles. He's been through his fair share of them and doesn't wish it upon me but seems like its too late."

-------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n), Where have you been?" Kakyoin asked as (Y/n) entered her home. "I'm so sorry, Kakyoin!" (Y/n) spoke before tears silently fell. Kakyoin's eyes widened at the usage of his name. "Hey, hey what's the matter?!" "Koichi got shot with an arrow... and then I was knocked out... and... and I summoned my stand 'cause this guy was going to die... and Josuke was bleeding... so... so I healed him." She spoke through her tears, waiting for Kakyoin to yell at her. But that never came. Kakyoin sighed. "(Y/n) you did the right thing in healing your friends." "That's not all. The bad guy got the arrow..." "What's bad about the arrow?" "It can give people stands, Koichi has a stand now." (Y/n) looked down, Kakyoin never spoke up. "Josuke and Koichi know Jotaro... Josuke said that Jotaro was in town because he was investigated something. I thing that something is the arrow." Kakyoin sighed. He wanted nothing more than (Y/n) to be safe. If that meant speaking to Jotaro, that's exactly what he was going to do. "I think it's time to pay an old friend a visit..."

------------------------------------------------

Koichi had gotten a new bike so (Y/n) decided to walk to school on her own. She wanted to think more as well. This upcoming weekend is when she will officially meet Jotaro. She was nervous and hoped he would be ok with Kakyoin. Hopefully he wasn't angry with him.

School ended quickly and (Y/n) left with Josuke and Koichi. Apparently Koichi was attacked that morning and was late to school since he went back home to drop off his bike. "Sir Koichi!" The three looked towards a short male. "Hey, it's you, Tamami. What are you doing here at our school? You're not planning something nasty again are you?" "Wait. This is the guy that attacked Koichi?" (Y/n) cracked her knuckles. "Tch! And here I waited because I got some information on a stand user! Josuke, you better be thankful!" "hmm?" "All right, don't freak out, now... But it's this guy. Apparently he's the same as me. Became a stand user after Keicho hit him with the bow and arrow." Tamami held up a photo of a student. "His name is Toshikazu Hazamada. He lives pretty close by. He's a third year in class C." "It's kinda weird that you know this..." (Y/n) mumbled. "He goes to our school? You sure?" Josuke glanced over the photo. "Hey, I'm just saying that he might be a stand user alright? You're the one that's gonna go investigate and make sure, got it? Well, if you want to get the bow and arrow, that is, he might be the one that has it now, you know." "But that's only if his stand is a golden chicken..." (Y/n)'s comment earned a chuckle from Josuke. "Might call him KFC." "KFC?" Koichi questioned the (h/c) haired girl. "Kentucky Fried Chicken, it's an American restaurant."