"MAYDAY, CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!"

Ant called out to his communicator, hoping someone would hear him, he was lost on the sea, and the Aronnax left without noticing he wasn't in. 

"Antaeus Nekton, are you in a need of assistance?"

"ARIA? Yes, I need help."

After he said that, the sub came up from below, collecting him up.

"Hello, Ant."

"Oh, hi Alpheus!"

"What are you doing out in the ocean anyway?"

Ant looked down, looking kinda sad. Alpheus felt kinda bad for him so he brought him in his sub. Ant followed Alpheus to the bridge and Alpheus forced him to sit down at his seat because why not.

"Sit down and wait."

He walked out the bridge and poor Ant was all alone, yet he had an idea.

"ARIA, do you play movies?"

"My system can play movies."

"Great! Can you play Chucky?"

"Yes."

Once ARIA stopped talking, a huge hologram appeared and the lights dim out. 

Chucky started playing and Ant was awaiting the scenes.

[Time skip and Chucky bc it's epicc and gae.]

"Ohh that's gay~"

"What's gay- OH MY GOD, YOUR A FREAKIN MINOR WHAT THE F*CK?!"

"WHO SAYS!! I CAN GAY ALL I WANT!!"

Alpheus stood there defeated as another kissing scene started. He ran to Ant and covered his eyes.

"Alpheus, an incoming call from the Aronnax."

"Pick it up."

The lights turn back on and the movie turned into a big screen of Kaiko, Will, and Fontaine.

"Alpheus, give us back- Wait, what are you doing?"

"Shh, he's thinking of gay sh!t."

"Leave him there for another hour thanks."

Fontaine said before hanging up, Alpheus sighed before removing his hands from Ant's vision, only to see him asleep. He grabbed a blanket and covered it over him to prevent him from getting cold and he went out the bridge.

"ARIA, close the lights in the bridge."

"Lights closed."

"Keep him on board for the night, and don't let him stay up all night."

----------

Y'all, I imagine Alpheus being a brother cuz my mind bored and for some reason did that :)

Sry for late update again.