"Oh, and uh, you should know, that monumential? I was trying to awake it ant, but it was already awake."

Alpheus said before leaving, and Ant replied.

"So many monumentials are waking these days."

"I'd worry about that if I were you."

He pointed out 2 fingers to the Nektons before walking off onto the island.

[Time skips a few months since IDK how to write him living and rebuilding his sub.]

Alpheus is halfway done rebuilding, it took him almost half a year when Ant just came up with the shadow knight.

"Heya Alpheus, how are you doing? I saw your island nearby so I came to say hi."

"The hell- Nevermind, hello to you too Ant."

"Do you need help?"

"Yes, pass me my biggest plus screwdriver."

"Uhmmm, here you go!" 

"Thanks."

He screwed in some screws before Ant told him something.

"I could get my family to help you if you want."

"No thanks, my sub is complicated, the Aronnax is already counted as very easy."

Ant stormed off before he could even finish. Alpheus sighed before he kept on working on his sub. 

A few minutes later, the Nektons popped their head up from the water in all the knights, it includes the shadow knight, the white knight, swamp knight and the rover.

"Hello Alpheus, I heard that you needed help," Will said.

"No, it's your son that said I needed help even though I don't."

"And when was the last time you even slept?" Kaiko asked.

"Uh... 1... 2... 3... 5 days." He said before keeping on working on his sub.

"My record is 1 day and a half, that's really impressive."

"If you guys wanna help, grab me my number 8 spanner, a flat head screwdriver and my coffee."

Ant burst into laughs when he heard the last one. He jumped out of the shadow knight and ran inside his house to grab his coffee.

When ant walked in, he was greeted with ARIA.

"Hello Antaeus Nekton, what brings you here?"

"Oh, hello ARIA, Alpheus wanted his coffee."

"It is in the kitchen, I shall prepare it."

When Ant went into the kitchen, there was just a coffee machine, nothing else except for a sink and a stove.

Ant grabbed the white mug and made his way back to the sub.

"Here you go."

He said as he gave the mug to Alpheus who drank the whole thing in less than 10 seconds. He placed the mug down on the sand while hopping back in.

"Will, help me grab the EMP ray." 

"Huh? Oh, got it."

"Be careful, it's fragile."

Will gently placed the EMP ray at the front of the sub before hopping out.

"Wrench."

Fontaine handed him a drill instead. 

"I said a wrench-"

"HAHAHA, okay okay."

Fontaine handed him a wrench and took back the drill.

"how much are these?"

"enough to buy your whole sub."

Alpheus said not even looking at Kaiko.

"Smallest flathead screwdriver."

Ant gives him a cup of coffee instead of the screwdriver. Alpheus didn't complain, he indeed needed a cup of coffee. He drank all of it and gave it to Ant.

"Flathead screwdriver."

This went on for the entire night, the next morning, only Alpheus was the only one working on the sub.

Once Alpheus decided to call it a day, he dragged the Nektons one by one back to his house for reasons. 

"ARIA, who is faking their sleep right now?"

"Sensors show that, Antaeus Nekton, is not sleeping."

Ant chuckled a bit before rising up.

"Welp, you guys caught me."

"ARIA, tell us a story please."

Run your imaginations wild people, think of any story y'all like.

"This is so sad," Ant commented, sobbing.

"This is nothing, ARIA, please tell us a horror story."

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

-----------

Lol, this is my first time writing one-shots so it might be trash? idk
Post on my birthday yey

Love Ant, Love Alpheus.

-Plaws, 2022