The Aronnax is going to a spot where an ancient artifact was seen a few days ago. Ant was staring out the window from the bridge when he saw a familiar dark blob up ahead. 

"MOM!! LOOK!!"

"The Dark Orca."

"NEKTONS!!"

A big hologram was shown at the front of the piloting deck, displaying Captain Hammerhead and Finn in the background.

"Hammerhead."

"Hammerhead, what are you doing here? This is a ready-to-be-transported artifact." 

While they were arguing, Finn and Ant were doing some sign language.

'Meet me at the artifact?'

'Sure, coming right now.'

Finn and Ant walked out the bridge. Ant hopped into the Shadow knight and dropped himself in the moon pool, diving underwater.

The 2 met up by the artifact and hugged each other as they haven't seen each other in weeks.

"FINN, I missed you!"

"I missed you too, lil bro."

Ant backed away from him and placed on his rebreather. He let the Shadow knight fill up with water and hopped out the knight. He went up to him and hugged him tightly.

"You wanna go out for a stroll?"

"Hold onto the Shadow knight then."

Ant hopped in the Shadow knight and Finn held on to the side. They went circles around both the Dark Orca and the Aronnax in stealth mode. They zoomed out the place where the artifact was and they went around, collecting coins and things from the nearby coral reef.

"Ant? Come in, where are you?"

"Mom? I'm at the coral reef."

"Goodness, who are you there with?"

"Cutting off."

Ant closed his communicator and kept on finding treasure with Finn. They found 3 coins, 5 yellow coral and a literal fish.

"Why the fish again?"

"I don't know."

He let the fish swim away and they dive down to a rock underwater and sat on it, admiring the treasure they found.

"ANT!!"

"FINN!!"

The 2 boys jumped and swam as fast as they can, screaming and swimming away from the sound, leaving the 2 girls confused.

----------

Sorry for late upload guys, it's either school or I wasn't avaliable