Born again.

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

It doesn't matter what you've done in this life. Trust me no one is perfect. I can attest to that. God sees us all and he hears us all. He gave his only begotten son, Jesus Christ so that we may have life and have it more abundantly.

Jesus died for the sins of the world.

Guilt, shame, regret, sadness, depression, if you're feeling broken, weak, down in spirit I want you to know that Jesus not only knows but that he cares. He can fix it for you, he can mend it. All you have to do is give to him. He'll keep you in perfect peace.

True peace is through Jesus Christ. Salvation is through Jesus Christ. He knows our heart and he can bless you right now as you're reading this. If you call on him with a heart that's genuinely sorry he will hear your cry, he will hear your plea. He'll forgive you of your sins and bless you with the precious gift of the Holy Ghost.

He cannot lie as it's written in Acts 2:39 it's a promise to save you, to save me, to save us, to save our children's children's. It's a promise that will stand until the end of days and it begins with repentance.

If you're running. I encourage you to stop and listen to the voice of the Lord thy God.

If you're down and out. Call on the name of Jesus. He saves.

If you don't know Jesus. I want you to know that he's always been there for you and he will always be there for you. He loves you and he'll never stop loving you. No matter what you've been through in this life, no matter what you've done, he cares. Lean on him. Cast all your cares on him. He'll strengthen you.

Take the Lord up on his promise. Call on his name. Repent of your sins, he wants to fill you with the precious gift of the Holy Ghost and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins.

I pray, you pray, we all pray to be born again so we can live with the Lord thy God in Heaven for eternity.

He first loved us.