Udaipur, her thought.

Start from the beginning

"Umm I was in garden with your brother," she winked .

"You look lost and look at yourself you are not yet ready," Tiya said in sad tone .

"I will be ready in 10 minutes," she showed her bag, she then hug Tiya and walked towards another room but Tiya took her hand and pulled her back ," what's going on, new message from them?" Tiya asked.

"You know too well , " Samaira smiled ," not today and yaa they are back ," she said and walked away to get ready for big day for her veere ki shaadi( brothers wedding)

After getting ready they all went for wedding. Baraat was ready with dhol and nagara but everything was happening inside fort, hidden from outer world.

Samaira went to her brother who was looking like a prince in his sherwani which she choose for him .

Kiaan smiled at his sister, he waved at her and asked her to stand beside him while Ridhima continued with her rituals .

"Wow mom finally your son is getting married ," Samaira said .

"I'm really happy ," Ridhima replies and then after completing with all the rituals Kiaan was taken to mandap where panjit ji started with some other rituals .

Samaira went back to get Tiya . Tiya was surrounded by all their friends from Kunal to Harshvardhan to Meele.

"Ok guys, my dear brother is desperately waiting for his bride in mandap," she clapped and said.

"Mandap and her Kiaan is waiting fot her ," she again spoke looking at Tiya who shyly smiled at Samaira suddenly Samaira's eyes met with Aarav,  who was lookinbg handsome in sherwani,
"thanks to kumar grandmaa who managed all the wedding trousseau for family," she thought still looking at Aarav and smiling.

"Ok time for bride to go down,"   someone said from group .

"No not so soon," Naina spoke looking at her mother-in-lae who had explained some rituals for her to do before Tiya go down to mandap.

"Why Naina maa? Samaira asked .

"Maa ?" Who family asked in unison.

"Wow I love that ," Naina hug Samaira and asked will she like get married too.

"Today ," Samaira shook her head , "Aaj ...I mean today," she started laughing she winked at Aarav who arched his brow in return .

"Okay okay now time for some rituals before she leave for mandap," Naina said .

While Naina did rituals Samaira walked  to Aarav," can you give my mobile back ," she asked .

"Sure ," he said giving her mobile back.

"Can you give back my thing which you took from me this morning ," she asked cutely . 

Aarav smirked," I'll see what to do with that sexy piece of cloth," he smirked and went to his sister Tiya who was looking like a princess .

"You look beautiful little princess,"  Aarav took his sister into bone crushing hug," I can't believe you are getting married," he said and peck her on her forehead.

"Even I can't ," Tiya looked up at her brother and she started crying.

"No girl ," Samaira walked to Tiya and hugs her ,"don't cry," she said .

"Yes  please don't cry," her friends took her into hug "finally we are going to attend first wedding of gen next," they all said in unison.

"This hug is incomplete without Kiaan," Rinky who walked upstairs said .

"Umm right Massi," Samaira said ,"we will continue this hug after their marriage," she said and winked at Tiya .

"Now time to go down pandit ji is calling dulhan," Rinky winked .

"Aah yaa," Naina took Tiya's hand and they walked down to mandap .

In garden ,
Thank you udaipur for this magical evening Samaira said looking up at full moon night  and at mandap where her brother is doing rituals for his wedding, secret marriage.

Ridhima came behind Samaira , "why are you standing alone here,   let's go it's time for pheras ," she said.

Ridhima and Samaira walked towards mandap but suddenly Ridhima stopped walking , she looked down at her mobile which was ringing showing an un  know number.

"Take it mom," Samaira said.

Ridhima took the call and was shocked to hear this voice , "I'm back babe , I 'm back ," Sanjana from other side . Before Ridhima could reply Sanjana hung up on her.

"It's her ," Ridhima said looking at Samaira.

Thanks
Veenu 😘