Chapter 99: Cohabitation invitation

Начните с самого начала

He likes Gu Yanshen's hands.

Especially the knuckles beating back and forth on the black and white keys, once and for a while, the piano sound fell on Lu Wenxing's heart.

"Like my hands?"

There was a smile in Gu Yan's eyes.

"like."

Lu Wenxing also found out that he was a manual control.

only

He may not be able to look directly at Gu Yanshen's hands for a while, thinking of the fire on his body with those hands last night, slapped...

Also recklessly... contradicted him.

Gu Yanshen's forehead was pressed against the back of his neck, and the warm breath shed, his tone was low and dumb and sexy, and he brushed Lu Wenxing's ears.

Asked him again and again.

"Like it?"

When Lu Wenxing didn't speak, Gu Yanshen continued to ask.

Later, Lu Wenxing could not remember what shame he had said.

The rapidly rising temperature, the violently beating heart, and the aura in each other's body mixed together to become confused and sentimental.

Lu Wen Xing's ear roots warmed, raised his hand to lower the water temperature.

It was easy to react early in the morning, Lu Wenxing shook his head, and threw out the overly **** images in his mind.

...

"Why is it so slow."

As soon as the door opened, the clothes on the floor had been cleaned up, and the bed was newly laid.

Lu Wenxing yawned, "Isn't there a bathroom next door."

"Too troublesome." Gu Yanshen walked into the bathroom holding his clothes, "wait for me to come out and make breakfast for you."

Lu Wenxing didn't want to understand the trouble, so he turned and went downstairs.

There are whole wheat bread, bacon, ham, vegetables, cheese and beef rolls in the refrigerator in the kitchen, but everything is complete.

I took two eggs from the refrigerator, and after a while the fragrance of eggs and milk came out of the kitchen.

When Gu Yanshen got down from the upper floor, Lu Wenxing brought out the prepared sandwich.

"Why don't you wait for me to do it?"

"I'll go out early." Lu Wenxing turned back to the kitchen and poured two glasses of fresh milk out.

"Still uncomfortable?"

Gu Yan stared at Lu Wenxing's waist for a while, "I really don't need me..."

Lu Wenxing picked up the sandwich and blocked Gu Yanshen's mouth, "Shut up and have breakfast."

I don't know if it is a psychological effect.

When Gu Yanshen didn't ask him, the soreness can still be ignored. In that case, Lu Wenxing only felt that his waist was sore when sitting.

"Every time you get out of bed, you turn your face and don't recognize anyone." Gu Yan was like an angry little wife. "I was exhausted yesterday and worked hard..."

"tired?"

Gu Yanshen pulled him time and time again yesterday, so excited that Lu Wenxing suspected that he didn't eat strawberries yesterday, but took medicine.