Chapter 54: Love experience

"You are going to eat? Together."

Xu Yichen changed into her costume and walked over.

"What's the point of having two people with big eyes and small eyes, why don't you get together with those who have time?"

Xu Yichen is also a popular artist in the past few years. She has no pretensions and likes to play around. He seems to be never tired because of the universally recognized energy responsibility in the crew.

"I'll go too." Wen Miao didn't come over, and started signing up after standing far away.

"Okay." Lu Wenxing smiled and turned to Qin Yu. "Director Qin, do you want to be together?" Qin Yu looked at Gu Yanshen, who was looking calm.

Since there are so many light bulbs, he doesn't have too many light bulbs. Qin Yu did not hesitate to agree, he was not going to Cengfan, he was going to assist.

Qin Yu's horn was still in his hand, and he pressed the switch. "Your deep brother treats, who else is going to go?"

The last two peoples dating turned into a gathering of more than a dozen people.

The car drove to a place not far from the hotel. This shop is a well-known private kitchen near the studio. It is not the first time Gu Yanshen has been to a movie studio to film a movie. He has eaten this shop before, where many people come here admiringly.

The private kitchen has three floors, a wooden building, and the second and third floors are all boxes. Gu Yanshen asked for a big box. After the menu was passed around, the waiter took down the dishes they ordered and opened the door to go out.

"Ms. Gu is not here for the first time, right?"

Lu Wenxing noticed that he did not hesitate to order, and he had eaten it at first glance.

"Yes. I ate it two years ago."

Xu Yichen took the conversation, "Brother Shen, then why do you eat alone with the stars?"

Lu Wenxing blinked at Gu Yanshen and helped him out. "I didn't eat alone, it was the place I had to invite Mr. Gu to dinner, and let Mr. Gu choose."

"That's it." Xu Yichen nodded. "That's right. Teacher Gu often asks everyone to drink water, how can it be possible to eat alone."

Wen Miao cared about another topic. "So, today is a treat for the stars? Then we..."

She was in a bit of pain and interrupted CP's date, but she was a little happy. This directly brought the sugar to her lips. There is no reason to not open her mouth.

"It's okay." Lu Wenxing smiled, "Yichen is right, there are so many people."

When there are more people, you will not be cold, and there will be people answering all kinds of topics. Wen Miao chatted one after another, and secretly observed the CP, there was no intimate behavior. She dropped her gaze on the phone again.

Just click to open the hot search list.

Wen Miao:? ? ?

what happened?

Wen Miao clicked into the hot search with a dazed expression, and then found

#路闻星代言#

#qiqi家代言#

#wu家代言#

...

After a few hot searches, Wen Miao finally understood.

The reason was that Wen Yu's fans mocked Lu Wenxing, saying that he imitated Wen Yu's rich second-generation character, and then Wen Yu's wealthy identity was exposed. Then, Wen Yu's fans released a variety of contrasts to step on Lu Wenxing.