Chapter 41: Climb the hot search

When the movie started, Le Hanfei used to sit in the back row, but when he saw Wen Zheng and Gu Yanshen sitting on the left and right of Lu Wenxing, he paused and turned and walked towards the front row.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know if it's my illusion, I always feel their atmosphere is strange."

Song Jiajia glanced back, and Wen Zheng was saying something in Lu Wenxing's ear. Since the beginning of the movie, in order not to disturb others, Wen Zheng's voice was very low. Song Jiajia sitting in the front row of Wenzheng didn't even make a sound. hear.

Gu Yan leaned upright on the sofa chair, the light of the screen hit his stern face, probably because the air condition was too high, and Song Jiajia only felt that the temperature around him dropped sharply.

"where do you come from?"

The young Mo Xu was untying the blood-stained clothes for the big demon.

"Don't move, the wound is bleeding again."

Seeing Gu Yanshen with his upper body naked in the movie, the people present couldn't help but exclaim, but just for a moment, the screen turned to Mo Xu played by Lu Wenxing.

He was pounding the medicine. After pounding out the medicine, he grabbed the lump of green medicine and applied it to the big devil's body.

"What am I asking you?"

Without an answer, Mo Xu deliberately tightened the bandage a little bit, but the big demon didn't make a sound, not even grunting, as if he could not feel any pain.

"What's your name?"

"Mo Xu."

"That's obviously my name, and you don't look like me." Mo Xu turned his head and didn't take the words of the big demon seriously, raising his eyes and reminding him. "You have been injured so badly, you have to raise it for at least a month. Don't use your internal force during this time."

"By the way, since you like my name so much, then half of it is good for you. My master and seniors call me Axu, then I will call you Ayu."

Mo Xu didn't give him a chance to refuse, so he decided on his own. He guessed that Ayu was probably injured and strayed into the Valley of Windlessness, and he always had to leave anyway, so he didn't entangle the other party's real name.

Time passed quickly, and Ayu was already able to get out of bed and walk around, but the wound was in the recovery period and he could not use internal force.

Ayu looked at his face when he was a teenager. Several times he wanted to kill the innocent and innocent Mo Xu.

This is just an illusion created by him, in order to'enter' those righteous idiots, the illusion specially created by him can make people go back to the past, back to the time when they remembered the most.

When he saw the three characters in the Valley of No Wind, he fell into self-doubt. How could this be possible?

It's nothing more than falling into his own illusion, but how could the period he missed the most in the Valley of No Wind?

The big monster who kills without blinking has no nostalgia for the world.

The strong are not allowed to have weaknesses, and the illusion of Mo Xu will be solved. What is he hesitating?

"Ayu, why are you up again?"

Mo Xu sighed, looking like a small adult, walked over and closed the window, "Now the wound is healing and it's easy to get infected."