5. "Date"

Tw: swearing
————————————————————————

-Nobodys POV-

*BEEP *BEEP* *BEEP* "shut up.." Mayday said in a tired voice. "Five more minutes..." Mayday said while trying to go back to sleep. *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* "OK IM UP, NOW SHUT UP!" Mayday said in a annoyed voice.

They got up and started doing their normal routine. when they passed the calendar they saw that calendar said '"Date" with pretty girl! At 2:00 pm' *WAIT WHAT!?* they thought. *Does that mean that I'm cheating on my girlfriend? Hm whatever she was annoying anyways.* they thought while washing their face, to wake them up.

Then they saw that their phone had a lot of notifications from wattpad. * It's probably from the group chat.*  As they were reading what everyone said, they couldn't believe that George got someones number. *He probably forced them into giving them their number.* they thought while giggling a little bit of the thought of that.

Hell.
———————
Looser000Hollow: GUYS

Spirithys: what?

Looser000Hollow: I'm going on a "date" with someone who isn't my gf..

Breadb00: WHAT-

Georgecantwalk: damn you be getting all the hoes😩🥵

Looser000Hollow: Ig I'm just so hot😩

Georgecantwalk: I bet that you're hot and sexy😩😩🥵🥵🥵😍😍

Spirithys: AYO- am I interrupting something-

Breadb00: I'm just gonna go-
———————

Mayday started laughing so hard that they started to choke. *I wonder how George looks like in real life..* They snapped out of their thoughts after they saw that it was 1:40 pm *SHIT I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN OUTFIT READY* They started running to their closet (DUDUDUDU) to pick out an outfit.

They got a long sleeve shirt that has brown and light brown stripes on it, white jeans, *insert shoes that match the outfit*, and some accessories [some rings and and golden necklace],They went to the bathroom so that they could shower.

.-after shower-.

(The outfit, it gives me top vibes that's why I picked it)

George
————————
Me: Hey, do you have work today?

George: Sadly I do😔

Me: oh ok, I'll stop by with a friend of mines ok :]

George: ok! can't wait to see you
—————————
Mayday looked at the time '2:02' *SHIT IM LATE* They ran out of the house ignoring what their parents were saying. (DUDUDUDUDUUDUDU) They tried to get there as fast as they can.

-Macks POV-

I sighed as I waited for Mayday, honestly I can't believe that I really believed them.