California Adventure Ride

"We have to go on the California Screamin' ride!" Justin said, giggling like a little kid.

"I don't know Justin," I said, looking at the huge loop-da-loop rollercoaster in front of me. "It looks terrifying."

"Come on (y/n)," Justin whined, giving me the puppy dog eyes and playing with one of your curls. "For me?"

"Fine." I said, giving up.

"YAY!!!" Justin exclaimed, jumping up and down.

Justin grabs my hand leads me to the line for the roller coaster. The moment came and we got in the carts.

"Justin," I said, fear running through my body. "I change my mind. I don't want to be on this ride anymore."

At that moment, the cart started to move.

"Too late!" Justin exclaimed.

I linked my arm with Justin's and screamed when we started to do twists and turns.

"THIS IS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!" Justin yelled.

"I THINK I MIGHT THROW UP!!!" I shouted back.

Soon the coaster went to a stop and I couldn't be happier. Justin slung his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Remind me to never let you pick the rides at California Adventure again." I said, still queezy from the ride.

"How about my (y/n) a cotton candy?"

I chuckled and kissed Justin's cheek. "That would be great."

-------------
Hope you guys enjoyed my first preference!
- Halle
Tumblr: hallepanda.tumblr.com
Twitter: pizzaqueenbiebs