Dr. Angel Face Prequel Part 7: Birthday Boy (Calum Hood Smut)

Start from the beginning

"What do I even get you for your birthday?" I ask Calum, after spitting out my toothpaste.
"Nothing." He replies, passing me the mouth wash.
"There must be something you want. I want to get you something."
"You don't have to."
"I said I want to, I didn't say I have to. Now, I squeezed my mind dry, but nothing seems good for you. So, pretty please, save your hot girlfriend some drama and please tell her what is it that you want for your birthday..." I bat my eyelashes at him and he sighs. He takes a minute to think about it, just as I rinse my mouth with the mouth wash.
"A week off..." He finally says. I furrow my eyebrows at him, trying to decipher what he said.
"You want a week off? From me?" I ask and he shakes his head no.
"Of course not. Quite the opposite. I want you to take a week off and come to New York with me."
"What? When?"
"I want you to join me on the Who Do You Love promotion in New York, the second week of March. This is the only thing I want." He replies, resting with his back against the sink.
"Are you sure I will be welcome there?" I ask him and he nods.
"The boys love you. Especially Ash, he is going to lose it when I tell him you are coming. Alex and Drew won't have an issue, I am sure."
"I am not worried about them. I am worried about your management. We barely were able to keep us a secret when I visited you on tour, and your management seemed to have an issue with that. Are you sure they will be fine with me joining?"
"Leave management to me. Just tell me if you want to come, and of course, if you will be able to come." He pulls me closer, resting his hands on my hips.
"I am sure I have vacation days available, but I will have to check with my chief and get back to you."
"Sure." He mumbles, planting a kiss on my forehead.
"But you have to tell me what I can get you for your birthday... The New York trip barely feels like a gift." I point out and he smirks at me.
"I am sure we will be able to come up with something..." He leaves a kiss on the tip of my nose.
"I mean something I can buy, Cal..."
"I was thinking something more on the handmade side. Something that will have your touch." He moves his lips to my lips.
"Your taste..." He then moves them to my chin.
"Your scent..." Now his lips are on my neck.
"I am serious, Cal..." I moan, earning a chuckle from him.
"I am too. Very serious, (Y/N)." He picks me up, hooking his arms under my thighs.
"Cal..." I protest as he carries me out to his bed, but he seems determined.
"Shush. Don't make me spank you... So soon after the last time..." He places me on top of the bed gently. I bite my bottom lip, bringing the memory to my head.
"Would that be too bad?" I ask, feeling my cheeks heat up.
"It would. I have other plans for the night." He murmurs, tracing his hand over the contour of my body.
"What kind of plans?" I ask, shivering as his fingers peek underneath my top.
"Patience is a virtue, Angel Face..." He smirks before he composes himself and stands up.
"Don't move from here." He commands, pulling himself away from me.

"Dr. Karev, can I get a minute?" I knock on the chief's door, which is already wide open.
"Come on in, Dr. (Y/L/N)." He raises his gaze from the file he has been studying, gesturing for me to take a seat.
"I would like to ask for a week off."
"A week off?" Alex asks surprised; in the 7 years I have been at this hospital, I have only been absent for 2 weeks in total.
"Yes. I want the second week of March off. I have many vacation days saved and I have agreed with Dr. Shepherd for who is going to cover my service while I am off. Of course, I will be available to consult via call if needed." I explain, making him look at me with knitted eyebrows.
"Ok then. Since you made arrangements, I can make it happen. Is that all?" He asks.
"I also need the day-off on the 25th of this month. I will make sure I cover my hours, but I really need the day off on the 25th."
"Why the 25th specifically?" He asks and I bite the inside of my cheek.
"It is my boyfriend's birthday. The only thing he wants is a full day with me. I promise to make up the hours, I will even work double shifts." I promise, making Dr. Karev soften at me.
"You worked the holiday shifts, didn't you?" He asks me and I nod.
"The 25th is your day-off then. Don't ask me for more anytime soon." He becomes a bit sterner and I compose myself, nodding my head.
"Thank you, Chief. I promise I won't ask for more." I smile at him, getting up from my seat.