Chapter 1

Esmeralda swan was the definition of a night owl. She never slept and in the case you ever crossed her in the morning you should run because she is not a  morning person. On multiple occasions you could hear the girl saying her only life line in the morning was caffeine and she was correct. Without it she might have murdered her entire family by now.
   Her sister Bella swan however was perfectly delightful in the morning as the golden Child should be. Her positive attitude and bond with their mother automatically assured her the favorite child position and her goody two shoes attitude just reinforced it.
  Esmeralda however seemed to always have a nack for getting in trouble it seemed to follow her every where she went. It seemed almost supernatural how much trouble she found her way into,  strange men that wouldn't stop starting at her, once a young charming man in a suit broke into their house and tried to take her some where luckily Rene walked Ina and saved her.The man of course got away and nothing bad has happened since that yet.
  This trouble that seemed to follow her was the reason she was sent to Forks to stay with her father. Rene thought that she would be safer in forks away from the big city and temptation, as if she asked for all if this bad stuff to happen to her.
Esmeralda of course had her own opinion about this but of course it was not considered and she was forced to go. The biggest reason being Bella wanted to go and Rene always took her opinions and wants very highly.
So that is how Esmeralda and Bella swan ended up on a flight to the middle of nowhere in the rainiest town in America.