Planning date night

Josies pov

As when I start to stir awake I feel a pair of arms tighten around me then I remember that I'm in hopes arms

Hopes pov

as I start to feel Josie stir awake I tighten my grip around her and start kissing her neck and leaving as many hickeys as I want because I want people to know she's mine and only mine.
" babe I swear to god if you leave a punch of hickeys on my neck I'm going to kill you" the brown haired girl says with her eyes still closed
"Fine I'll just stop then" I say as I stop " I never told you to stop did I ?" Josie says moving closer to hope. I smile and start kissing her neck again but this time I reach her soft spot and I hear a moan come out of her mouth, I smirk. " hope I love you doing this to me but if you don't stop now I don't think you will ever stop" josies says turning around to look at hope " ya I guess your right" I say as I sit up and pull Josie in between my legs. " so what are we going to do today? to be honest all I want to do is stay like this in bed all day with you and only you babe" the brown haired girl says leaning on my chest " we'll... I was planing for us to go on a date night tonight.. I mean we don't have to but I thought it would take our mind off the whole Malivar situation you know?"

Josies pov

" of course I would love to go on a date with you babe I've been dreaming of this day what seems like forever!" I say as I turn around in hopes lap and straddle her waist and kiss her not too hard or ruff but loving and passionate
" so I will pick you up at 6 so you have about enough time to hang out with Lizzie and cuddle with me and to get ready since it's only 11" the blue eye girl says " ok but all I want to do is stay like this for a little?" I say trying to get as close as I can to hope. " ok thats a deal."