"fuck it"

Hope's pov:

" why would you save me?" josie asked
" because I can't lose someone that is important to me again that happened to many times." I grab Josie hand " jo, you are important to me" I look her in the eye and look down at her lips god her lips look so soft and pink
Josie smiles and me
" jo..." " ya?" I move closer to her " I don't know how to tell you this... I like you , god I've always like you ever since I met you"

Josie's pov:

Hope likes me! wait is this real !
"Y-you like me?" I stare into her beautiful blue eyes that I can get lost in for hours and hours
"ya..." hope smiles
I look down at her lips which look so soft and pillowy I can just stay connected to them forever
"fuck it" I say then I crash my lips on to hers god there so soft
then I feel hope kiss me back with so much passion that I'm holding my self up just with my hands
I put my hand behind her neck and pull her closer
then I feel hope put her hands on my waist slightly under my shirt

Hope's pov:

" fuck it" I hear Josie say then the next thing I know Josies kissing me !!! I miss her back so hard I can see she's almost falling over.
Then I feel her hand on the back of my neck and pulling me closer so I slide my hands to her waist and put my hands under her shirt slightly and kiss her more.
God this feels like a dream, kissing the girl that I've liked for years. Then I feel Josie pull back...
"Hope..." " mmh" I say looking at her lips wanting to kiss her again " what are we going to do about Landon??" shit! Landon what I'm I going to to with him shit! " I'll break it off with him... I don't love him anymore, theses last few weeks made me realize that you are the one for me, not him.." " you really do that!?" Josie says biting her lip " yes of course jo... hey I'm tired." I nudge Josie arm "same" she says yawning " you can sleep in here... I mean if you don't want to even though we just made out." " well I do have anything to wear..." josie says and looks down " I can give you some shorts and a t-shirt" I say and geting up from my bed and going in my drawer and getting out some shorts and a t-shirt for Josie " here"
I hand them to Josie " thanks hope" she says and gives me a kiss on the cheek and heads to the bathroom and shuts the door.
then while Josies getting dressed I get on some sweat pants and a tank top.
I hear the door open and I see Josie wearing my t-shirt and my shorts god damn she's looks so hot in my clothes.
" there a little big" Josie says
" there cute Josie your cute" I give her a smile
she blushes
" come on I'm tired" I drag Josie to my bed and she gets in and I get in " you comfy?"  " ya your bed is really warm" she says a scoots closer to me and lays her head on my chest " good night hope" " good night jo" i run my fingers through her hair and then she's out like a light and not soon after that I fall asleep..

I hope you guys liked this chapter <33