43 | YOU NEED LIKE STITCHES

Start from the beginning

Athena looked over to Kie, who had a strange look on her face, the blonde hitting her curly haired friend in the leg to get her to look at Athena before she sent her a smirk, Kie simply rolling her eyes in response.

"Just like the good Lord intended."

"It was way too genuine." Sarah told him.

"Go on Pope!" Athena cheered later on when the group had gotten out the hot tub, JJ and Pope standing before the fire and attempting to hit the other's shoulder before they had the chance to move.

"Traitor." JJ called back.

"You'll get over it." Athena told him. "You're loosing anyway, making it look like I'm the strong one in this relationship."

The boys began to wrestle suddenly, Pope sweeping JJ's leg out and putting him on the floor. "You've got a new technique."

"JJ so lost." Sarah nodded from next to Athena.

"When did you learn to wrestle?" JJ questioned Pope, getting up from the ground.

"I dunno." Pope tried to catch his breath, "I'm done. I'm out of here."

Athena motioned JJ over to her, the Maybank boy coming and sitting down in front of her. Athena wrapped her arms around his neck, placing her chin on the top of his head as she rubbed one hand up and down his arm.

The four left watched as Kie followed after Pope, them all laughing.

"Oh?"

"Way to be discreet!" JJ shouted to them, turning his head and kissing Athena's arm slightly.

"I leave and this happens." John B shook his head.

"Are you blaming me?" JJ asked him.

"Just a little bit." John B nodded. "Uh oh. Your boy's out. Beer time."

John B walked off as JJ spoke to Sarah, "You guys are the one that died, okay?"

"Literally one job JJ." Sarah told him.

"We were a bit preoccupied." Athena told her sister, making her grimace.

"I don't wanna know." Sarah scowled.

"Says you Mrs Routledge." Athena teased.

"No pogue on pogue making." Sarah went back to arguing with JJ before he caught sight of John B looking at the memorial they made for him.

"Wait. Yo, hold that thought." He told the two, jumping up and kissing the top of Athena's hair before making his way over to John B.

The two Cameron twins watched their boyfriends with a sad look of their face.

"I made one for you too, you know?" Athena spoke up, Sarah's gaze snapping to her.

"What?"

"A memorial, a private one for just us. It's on the roof of our house, where..." Athena trailed off.

"Where we used to hang out." Athena nodded as the two sniffled.

"Yeah, it's nothing special just got your name and a box of things that reminded me of you, a few pictures, a friendship bracelet I never gave you." Athena wiped the tears that had fallen.

"We'll have to go up there again, take it down because I'm not going anywhere." Sarah smiled weakly at her twin sister.

"I really missed you Sar."

"I really missed you too At." Sarah leant forward, hugging her sister tightly. "For all eternity."

"For all eternity."