025. you deserve the world

chapter twenty fiveYOU DESERVE THE WORLD

chapter twenty five
YOU DESERVE THE WORLD

chapter twenty fiveYOU DESERVE THE WORLD

After Athena left JJ, she walked off. The other pogues caught up to her and apologised. She told them that it wasn't her that they needed to apologise to before Pope have her a hug and the group walked to the Wreck. Now, sat in the Carrera family's restaurant, the five teenager were gathered around a table, four of them trying to process JJ walking off.

"Look, he'll come around, all right? He's doing a JJ thing." John B reassured the group. Athena played with her bracelets on her wrists, her head resting on Kie's shoulder.

"You think he'll go home?" Kie asked, keeping her eyes trained on the table.

"There's about a zero percent chance that JJ goes home." Pope muttered, staring at the docks.

"You okay?" Athena heard John B ask Sarah. Her eyes hadn't left her sister, her concern for her still there yet she still managed to nod at her boyfriend.

"Yeah, are you?" She asked John B.

"I mean, I'm in one piece." He replied with a small smile making Sarah return one.

"Okay. It's too dangerous to pawn this thing off piecemeal." Pope stated, walking in front of the table. "So our best bet is to go down there and get the rest of it. Bring it all up at once. Put it in a safe or a vault or something. I don't know. Just until we can find someone who won't rip us off. I can figure it out tonight, get it done, and we can be out there tomorrow morning."

"All right, let's do it." John B nodded in agreement yet Sarah sent him a look.

"What about that thing with my dad?" She asked. Athena looked over at her in confusion.

"What thing?" Athena asked voicing the question on everyone's mind.

"I have to go fishing with Ward." John B replied.

"You can't get 500 mil cause you're gonna go kill fish?" Kiara quipped as Pope shook his head.

"Look I have to go." John B defended with a sigh making Kie, Pope and Athena groan at him.