10.

Picture on the side is of Alpha Shane and Daniella's father. Played by Daniel Craig :)

1252

*Chapter 10*

"You look like mom" he told me and caressed my cheeks.

°°°

Suddenly the door burst open, reavealing a man, maybe in his late thirties to forties. His head was shaped so that his jaw was sharp, and his hair was short and had a dirty blonde colour. He wore dress pants and a dress shirt, along with formal shoes. His aura was powerful and my guess was that he was the former Alpha of this pack.

"Son. What is this talk about finding her?" he almost shouted. The Alpha, Shane, took a stance infront of me, as if protecting me.
"Well?" the other man bellowed.

"I did, father" Alpha Shane said while turning to look at me. The Alpha, his father turned to me. His face showed shock and his whole body froze. He took long, fast, strides towards me.

Hurriedly I did what I should have done earlier as well. I shot my hand out, creating an invisible shield. The man continued to walk towards me until he was stopped by the shield. The shock on his face became even more prominent as he looked at me.

He didn't care about the shield as he continued to try to walk through it. It was becoming harder to keep the shield up, so I let it down. Instead, I shot my hand towards him, making him fly against the wall on the other side of the room.

Alpha Shane took fast strides towards , and suddenly he was infront me, holding my arms right below my shoulders. He looked me in the eyes, bending slightly. I pushed my hands as forward as could go. He flew back as well, not as long, but long enough.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled. "Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"You need to relax" the older man told me. Slowly he began to walk towards me again.

"No! Stop!" I yelled again. I walked backwards, backing up, until my back hit against the cold wall.

Alpha Shane growled and took a stance beside his father. "Relax" his voice boomed through the room, making the door shake and pictures fall down from the walls. My back shook from the walls and I took in deep breaths trying to calm myself. It didn't work though, and I could only feel myself becoming more panicked.

"Janine, please" the older man said and I stilled.

"How did you know that-- -that--"I began, but couldn't quite finish. My eyes were probably as wide as a plate right now by shock. I looked at them. "That's my middle name" I murmured quietly.

"It used to be your first" the man said again. I blinked, trying to take everything in.

Is he saying what I think it is? Does he know me? Alpha Shane said I look like his mother, but can that be? Wouldn't I be a werewolf then?

I should have been a werewolf then.

"What are you trying to say? That I'm your daughter? Because I'm hell sure that I'm not, seeing as I'm not a werewolf like your son here! " I said referring to Alpha Shane.
"Your mother, my mate, is human--" he started but cut himself of. "Well, she's a telepathic. Like you" it felt as if all air knocked against me. It felt like a heavy force pushed against me.

Was this man telling the truth?

I shook my head, feeling myself become lightheaded. "Leave me alone" I whispered while bringing my hands up to clutch my head. "Please" I breathed out, heaving for air.

"Janine. It's okay, we won't hurt you"

My eyes were closed, but judging by the voice it was Alpha Shane who spoke. His voice was a bit softer, and he sounded younger while it still had that powerful aura in his voice.

I only nodded my head, feeling to tired and weak to protest. A ringing sound had started in my head, loud enough to kill my eardrums. Dizziness came as well, making me stumble against the wall while trying to keep myself up from being dragged into the darkness that tried seeping into my mind.

I felt too weak to continue, so I gave up. Only muttering a few words before; "Why didn't you want me?"

~~~

The first thing I saw once waking up was white. Everywhere. My eyes spent a few minutes getting used to the light before I could open them completely. Once my eyes opened I noticed that I was laying in a bed in a hospital room. The older Alpha from earlier sat in a sofa to my left, having a soundless sleep. I glanced over him a few times, trying to see if he would wake up so he could tell me what happened.

The older Alpha didn't wake up, but suddenly Alpha Shane came into the room. His feet padded softly against the hardwood floor, and his eyes went straight to me. He walked over to his father, shaking him slightly. His fathers eyes opened and the first thing he did was look my way, as if checking that I was still here. His son, Alpha Shane whispered something in his ear, making him nod.

"Are you okay?" Alpha Shane asked me and I could only nod my head in response.

"I'm so glad to see you are okay. After all these years" a whisper came from Alpha Shane's father.

"You gave me up because of the lack of wolf in my soul?" I asked hurt. If so, why is he so glad to see me now? Why can't he just let me leave?

"No honey" he answered. "You were taken from us"

"What do you mean?" he was making me confused, which did not go well with my already dizzy head.

"We were attacked by rouges the day you were born. Everyone had been extatic when they heard you would be brought to the world. Border controls were weaker that night, and no one noticed the werewolves who lured in, and made a surprise attack" he told me. "We're not sure, but we are suspecting a pack who was involved. We have proof, and investigated as much as we could."

My head felt heavy again, this was a lot to take in. But, there was one thing. One thing I needed to know, which pack?

"What pack?" I asked. I had to know.

"Don't worry about that" he smiled softly at me.

"Who?" I asked again. Please, don't be...

He sighed. "Dawn Pack" when he spoke those two words it felt like my heart stopped. Sure, they weren't the best parents, okay they were the worst, but I never thought they could do something like that.

"That's- that's my pack" I mumbled almost incoherent.

"What?!" growls came from both the men in the room. Their faces held traces of redness in anger. "Your pack?" My 'father' gritted out, practically spitting out the word 'pack'.

"They adopted me" I told them.

"They didn't adopt you! They took you!" he shouthed. "They took you from us. Your mother has been devastated. She has refused to leave our room in 18 years"

"What?" I asked. What he said broke my heart. Had she really locked herself up?

"Can I see her?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Author's note:

Hey people!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I am sorry for any spelling mistakes.

So...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Thank you
-E