"The X-Advisors..." Part LXX...

Comincia dall'inizio

"Everything all right, my girl?" She asked.

"So...You're my...?" Susan asked adult Amy.

"Cousin..." nod.

"Well, second cousin..." quickly calculating.

"Oh, Penny here is actually my third cousin..." Susan noted.

"Right..." Amy nodded.

"What?" adult Amy blinked, looking at Penny.

"And of course, I'm the sister..." Penny beamed, eyeing Amy.

"Penny the..." slight grimace... "Older..."

"I think I'm getting it..." Susan nodded. "So, then George is your brother? Ummn...Sorry...?" she addressed adult Amy.

My what?

"Amy..." young Amy noted. "I'm Amy Jr, which is why everyone finds it easier to call me Penny. Right, Mom?" smile to adult Amy who stared.

Though she was far more disturbed by the sudden turn of relativity Sheldonwise...

Brother?

"Shucks, isn't it nice to get all these family things sorted out? Y'all." Penny smiled.

"George is my husband!" Amy cried...Rather more than a note of triumph.

"Oh?" Susan stared.

"Yeah, sisters-in-law, that's us." Amy beamed. "Right sis-in-law, ole Penelope?" to Penny.

"Yeeeaaahh..." Penny nodded.

So now I'm the old family horse, ole Penelope? No doubt headed for ye ole glue factory?

"So, if George is your husband and your mother Margaret is my dad's aunt...?" Susan pondered.

"Texans, don't you love us, y'all?" Penny beamed.

...

"So..." Sheldon eyed the returning Grobke in his drab trenchcoat. "The chicken, namely Dr. Francis, has fled the hen-house, namely this hospital?"

"Right." Grobke nodded. "At least at this time, there's no sign of him."

"Well, that implies he might have been or may be, here." Sheldon noted.

"Hello, Mr. Cooper..." a tall nurse who'd encountered him with Susan passed them.

"Hi, y'all..." Sheldon waved. "Shorely is nice to see y'all again."

"I spent my childhood in East Texas so I know their ways..." He noted to Grobke.

"Right..." Grobke sighed. "But as to your last statement, I think it might be wise for you to check round here and discretely see if anyone remembers seeing Dr. Francis, while I go check the hotel."

"You mean case the hotel, right? That's what the detectives on TV always said. They'd case the joint."

"Right."

"Ok, that sounds good to me...I'll inquire around here, while you case the hotel. But should I limit myself to nursing staff and any doctors I can speak to, or should I expand the parameters for interrogation and ask cleaning staff, orderlies, med techs, the phlebotomist down the hall on floor 4, the MRI and Xray techs in the sub-basement, the cafeteria ladies?"

"I'd try all of them." Grobke, calmly.

"All right then..." beam. "My, I appreciate your thoroughness. But this may take a while."

"Right." Nod. "I'll be in touch."

"And we still use our code names, right, 'Mr. Grobke'?"

"Right, 'Mr. Cooper.'"